Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: [093]: Nov 27 2012 - M E N Arena - Manchester, England, UK

Administrator
    "Captain Aids"
    Follow Norsefire On Twitter Visit Norsefire's Instagram Channel

As mentioned in the other thread I got my days off sorted now so I can attend these pre-show after shows lol.

Golden Ticket just sent me the email for Manchester -

Please arrive at the venue promptly at 2:30pm to check-in for your VIP experience.
    Please look for The One & Only Golden Ticket signs, starting at the box office, which will point you in the direction of check-in.
    If you have bought a show entry ticket through a ticketing outlet, and the ticket is at the venue willcall, please pick it up prior to coming to check-in.
    If you have a specific item you would like Marilyn Manson to sign, you may bring this with you.
    Please note: If you also purchased a package for Rob Zombie, please arrive for check-in at the time listed on the Rob Zombie confirmation.
    Please note: Packages can ONLY be claimed with a government issued photo identification with the name(s) provided for the willcall list. Please remember to bring your GOLDEN TICKET PURCHASE CONFIRMATION.
    Here are details for the Meet & Greet:
    o This will take place before the entire event, at which point you will receive your merchandise.
    o Personal cameras and phones will not be allowed during the meet & greet but you can use them during the show. You will be able to pose for a picture with Marilyn Manson and we will email you the pictures.

Thank you, and we'll see you at the show!

I assume everyone else here that's going will get it too, but pasted here anyway.
    There is a contact email for anyone who may be running late or have issues, but it's for emergencies only and will be found in your emails.

Quote Originally Posted by Norsefire View Post
    o Personal cameras and phones will not be allowed during the meet & greet but you can use them during the show.
    I wonder whether it means you can't have a phone with you or you're just not allowed to use it during the meet & greet?

Administrator
    IN gOD WE TRUST
    Follow Cringeon On Twitter Add Cringeon on Facebook Visit Cringeon's Instagram Channel

They will just get after you if you have it out. You can have it on you, just don't attempt to take pictures/videos because they can eject you over it.

Anybody know the expected stage time for MM?

Administrator
    "Captain Aids"

No other changes to VIP so I will be there at 2:30.

On way to Manchester from London now. Anyone pm me if you wanna meet up or whatever. I might be busy pre show, not sure yet. I'm wearing a t shirt with Michael Jackson riding a bike..... So can't miss me I guess

Administrator
    "Captain Aids"

The VIP is now after the show!

What a fucker! Just got the email saying its
    now after the show, so once again plans fucked up! Anyway thinkin about staying for it and just not sleeping before work tomorrow.

Yeah I just read that too. I'm so tired. I got back from yesterdays meet&greet at around 4 in the morning. And today I had to catch my early train to Manchester. Oh well...
    But the M&G yesterday really made up for all the troubles and I hope it will be the same today. If I were
    you, I'd stay.

Hey tinuviel, thanks for helping me with bus times when my phone died, did you get your taxi okay? Just in Manchester now, see you all later

Laney is totally doing Twiggy's make-up. *squee*
    from her twitter/instagram