Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: [095]: Nov 29 2012 - NIA - Birmingham, England, UK

There's just one thing I haven't understood very well.

I arrived at Birmingham around 4pm, and there was already a long waiting line to enter the NIA, but in Manchester, I was literally nex to the doors that gave access to the MEN arena, and I just walked there around 5pm, with not many people waiting in line nor anything....

Btw Emma, where were you in this show???

Administrator
    "Captain Aids"
    Follow Norsefire On Twitter Visit Norsefire's Instagram Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Principiante View Post
    There's just one thing I haven't understood very well.

I arrived at Birmingham around 4pm, and there was already a long waiting line to enter the NIA, but in Manchester, I was literally nex to the doors that gave access to the MEN arena, and I just walked there around 5pm, with not many people waiting in line nor anything....

Btw Emma, where were you in this show???
    There was a small crowd near the box office when I got to the MEN Arena before 5, but I saw some people waiting around at another part of the arena so I wonder if there were a few ways people could enter the arena than the doors next to the box office.

Never saw the lines for NIA because the meet and greet people went in early through another door, but when I got there at around 2pm in the day there was already people waiting outside near the main doors, and it was cold!

Muddy Knees

Quote Originally Posted by Norsefire View Post
    There was a small crowd near the box office when I got to the MEN Arena before 5, but I saw some people waiting around at another part of the arena so I wonder if there were a few ways people could enter the arena than the doors next to the box office.
    There's three entrances. One in Victoria station... and two others.