Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image

Thread: [097]: Dec 02 2012 - RuhrCongress - Bochum, Germany

Administrator
    "Captain Aids"
    Follow Norsefire On Twitter Visit Norsefire's Instagram Channel

Default [097]: Dec 02 2012 - RuhrCongress - Bochum, Germany

02 December 2012
    Venue: RuhrCongress

http://marilynmanson.com - http://robzombie.com

Members Attending:
    • HG-Germany

Just bought the tickets. I'll try to record the whole concert but it's my first MM Show, so don't count on it as I will probably be right in the middle of the next mosh-pit when there is one ;-)

I will attend, also at the M+G at 2.30.

Who else will?

Looking forward to Sunday!!!!

Could you give us a detailed report about the M+G and the show? I wanted to make it to Bochum but I wasn't able to get tickets and have to work on Monday morning. From Ingolstadt it's a long way to Bochum and back. But I will be at the M+G in Vienna and the show in Munich.
    Really looking forward to it. Have a blast. Take care.

Quote Originally Posted by Mexxecutioner View Post
    Could you give us a detailed report about the M+G and the show? I wanted to make it to Bochum but I wasn't able to get tickets and have to work on Monday morning. From Ingolstadt it's a long way to Bochum and back. But I will be at the M+G in Vienna and the show in Munich.
    Really looking forward to it. Have a blast. Take care.
    Too bad you can't make it
    But I will report about it!

Show was great, huge sound, awesome vocals!
    Setlist was the same.

I made some videos and pics but they're too bad:

Last edited by 404; 12-02-2012 at 05:32 PM.

Report on MM in Bochum

The Meet and Greet:
    About 50 were at the meet and greet in Bochum (3 or 4 of them for Rob Zombie )
    We were asked to queue up for the signing. 1 or 2 things could be signed, not more.
    After signing one got in line again for the picture with Manson.

The setting of the signing and later the photo-taking was in a darkened room with music of Born Villain playing. Manson sat and waited for each person to come to his desk. To me at this moment Manson looked a bit like a wax figure. Of course he shook hands with everybody, but didn’t seem to want to talk too much. So I didn’t dare to ask him anything, just said that it was a pleasure to meet him, waited for him to sign my things and went on.
    For the photo shooting Manson stood in front of a black wall. He seemed to be more relaxed that way. Either he is huge, or I felt small next to him, probably both. I like the pictures when he pretends to shoot people, so I asked him “You can shoot me if you want” – still have to laugh about THAT sentence and I’m glad he didn’t carry a weapon with him .

All in all it was a good, but a little artificial experience. Anyway I would do it again!

The Concert:
    I liked the performance, and I think most other people did too. Of course, as this was my first MM concert, I have nothing to compare it with.
    We were standing in third row and had an excellent view. The sound was good and to me his voice was good as well. The Ruhr Congress in Bochum has a capacity of around 5000 people and was sold out. I liked the location. And I liked the Manson Fans. A very mixed crowd, loud, happy, peaceful.
    After around one hour and 15 minutes Manson had finished his performance.

Then after a break of around 30 minutes Rob Zombie started. I’m not much into his music and we
    watched him from the last row. The show was good and is worth seeing. The funniest part was when Zombie suddenly appeared behind us, walking on the beer-counter.

Hope you enjoyed my report.

HG

Follow Scorpion On Twitter Add Scorpion on Facebook Visit Scorpion's Youtube Channel Visit Scorpion's Instagram Channel

Thanks for sharing! Sounds like it was great to see him for the first time.

----------------------