Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: [098]: Dec 03 2012 - Heineken Music Hall - Amsterdam, Holland

I agree and Manson usually has amazing intros!

Quote Originally Posted by The Wax Gentleman View Post
    Also, what's he doing with that body? It looks like a naked woman from far away, what is it?
    Again, it's Lindsay U under the plastic sheeting, and it's a take on Dexter.

Quote Originally Posted by AssetReign View Post
    Again, it's Lindsay U under the plastic sheeting, and it's a take on Dexter.

Please tell us, how it is directly related to Dexter. I have never watched that show.

Muddy Knees

^His apron, gloves, and the plastic coverings point to Dexter. Manson has also mentioned that he was a fan of the show, so it was an easy reference to make.

I'm supportive of the way this aesthetic incorporates his knife mic and a cool interpretation of the song itself. Plays with that serial killer side to MM's dichotomous character.

Thank You for that insight, I don't know of that show.

There was this one part in the show where Twiggy decided to change guitar. How does he do that? Oh, just swings it and tosses it across stage, without looking. The guy working there catches it JUST as it was about to hit the floor. Props to the guy for catching it! Hahaha

I loved the use of props with Manson this show, I was impressed that he changed something for every single act, which is something he didn't do last time I went to see him. Manson was pretty amazing, despite being the diva that he is :P Twiggy was rocking it, in his little dress! But, as some of you said, I thought it was extremely short, I was really sad it was over.
    I loved coma white, as always ^^

I primarily came there to see Manson, and am not too familiar with Rob Zombie's music... but he was *fucking amazing.*
    I liked the set lists, very good song choices, I loved the crazy ass, weird props that seemed to be coming out of a black hole behind the stage or soemthing…. I felt like Zombie was much brighter and louder than Manson. Definitely had a better sound.
    I hate to admit it, but i honestly felt like Manson was just warm up for Zombie, who seemed much more into it, and just had a different kind of energy about him.
    I loved his little speeches ^^ (which weren't mostly focused around drugs….)

Quote Originally Posted by blue angel View Post
    Please tell us, how it is directly related to Dexter. I have never watched that show.
    Google + "Dexter" = 160,000,000 results
    voila!

Finally back in Norway. Someone stole my phone during the show. Wanted to kill them.

Manson is a alpha male shaman. I did not expect that atmosphere around him for real. He is 100% what he's trying to be. Btw... Before the show (I had a VIP pass) I gave Manson a gift. I think he... ehmm. used the gift before the show started. Hahaha...

Loved the show. Rob Zombie kind of bored me, so I enden up only seeing a few of his songs.

Quote Originally Posted by AssetReign View Post
    Google + "Dexter" = 160,000,000 results
    voila!
    That show isn't quite high caliber when it comes to television shows. I know Manson enjoys it but it's not that great.

Follow Scorpion On Twitter Add Scorpion on Facebook Visit Scorpion's Youtube Channel Visit Scorpion's Instagram Channel

AssetReign, in these videos from Amsterdam it shows clearly one of these dolls he used on Tourniquet before laying down, not a human being (Lindsay, like you said). Unless they changed it, but in this show specifically is a doll. The way the leg is moving as well, Manson tries to suffocate it, etc etc. I know you work somewhat related to him, but this was a doll, 100%.