Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: [098]: Dec 03 2012 - Heineken Music Hall - Amsterdam, Holland

Quote Originally Posted by loftvoker View Post
    That show isn't quite high caliber when it comes to television shows. I know Manson enjoys it but it's not that great.
    Come on man. How long are you gonna keep this stuff up. You're killing me over here.
    middle finger technology

Add gunz on Facebook Follow gunz on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by me_andre View Post
    Finally back in Norway. Someone stole my phone during the show. Wanted to kill them.

Manson is a alpha male shaman. I did not expect that atmosphere around him for real. He is 100% what he's trying to be. Btw... Before the show (I had a VIP pass) I gave Manson a gift. I think he... ehmm. used the gift before the show started. Hahaha...

Loved the show. Rob Zombie kind of bored me, so I enden up only seeing a few of his songs.
    what did you give him?

Follow Scorpion On Twitter Add Scorpion on Facebook Visit Scorpion's Youtube Channel Visit Scorpion's Instagram Channel

/\
    d-d-d-drugs

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion View Post
    AssetReign, in these videos from Amsterdam it shows clearly one of these dolls he used on Tourniquet before laying down, not a human being (Lindsay, like you said). Unless they changed it, but in this show specifically is a doll. The way the leg is moving as well, Manson tries to suffocate it, etc etc. I know you work somewhat related to him, but this was a doll, 100%.
    Sorry, but it's not a doll. It's Lindsay under the plastic. Fact.

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion View Post
    AssetReign, in these videos from Amsterdam it shows clearly one of these dolls he used on Tourniquet before laying down, not a human being (Lindsay, like you said). Unless they changed it, but in this show specifically is a doll. The way the leg is moving as well, Manson tries to suffocate it, etc etc. I know you work somewhat related to him, but this was a doll, 100%.
    Because of the spot in the audience I was in, I could peek past the huge sheet they hang before the show to prepare the stage and all... And there was this blonde girl in a bathrobe sitting on a chair towards the side of the stage. She could be seen sitting there most of the time during the show as well, but not during the song with the body (can't remember what song it was, that always blurs immediately after a concert)... So I assumed she was 'the body' during that song.
    I'm not sure if she's Lindsay, as I know little more about her than her name and that she made some photographs of Manson, but at least it seemed like she wasn't a doll. :/

By the way, does anybody have a decent picture of that mask that Manson wore at some point that appeared to have three faces? I'm doing a schoolproject 'bout Manson and I have to intergrate some stuff from the concert in it. The mask stood out to me and reminded me of one of Manson's paintings etc. etc. But I can't find no pictures of it on zee Internet. I could draw it, but that would take up quite a bit of time considering I don't have much of it. So please if you have a picture of it, or know where I can find one, tell me!
    "Doing interviews is just as important as writing a song. A lot of people just don't take things like that as seriously, but in the end it has to be." - Marilyn Manson, Metal Edge, July 1999.
    What happened, Manson?

Foreverteatime.deviantart.com

Muddy Knees

Quote Originally Posted by Fifteen View Post
    By the way, does anybody have a decent picture of that mask that Manson wore at some point that appeared to have three faces? I'm doing a schoolproject 'bout Manson and I have to intergrate some stuff from the concert in it. The mask stood out to me and reminded me of one of Manson's paintings etc. etc. But I can't find no pictures of it on zee Internet. I could draw it, but that would take up quite a bit of time considering I don't have much of it. So please if you have a picture of it, or know where I can find one, tell me!
    Here's a picture of the mask itself:

It reminded me of Trismegistus, as well, except that the eyes aren't shared.

Add TongueTwistingStorm on Facebook Visit TongueTwistingStorm's Instagram Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Sputnik View Post
    There was this one part in the show where Twiggy decided to change guitar. How does he do that? Oh, just swings it and tosses it across stage, without looking. The guy working there catches it JUST as it was about to hit the floor. Props to the guy for catching it! Hahaha
    I suspect one of the job requirements for Manson's stage crew is "extremely good reflexes"...

Quote Originally Posted by Terrapin View Post
    Here's a picture of the mask itself:
    http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphoto...15957415_n.jpg
    http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8209/8...436dfd58_b.jpg

It reminded me of Trismegistus, as well, except that the eyes aren't shared.
    Thank you, SO much!
    "Doing interviews is just as important as writing a song. A lot of people just don't take things like that as seriously, but in the end it has to be." - Marilyn Manson, Metal Edge, July 1999.
    What happened, Manson?

Foreverteatime.deviantart.com