Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: [099]: Dec 05 2012 - Hovet - Stockholm, Sweden

The WORST thing happened yesterday
    My flight from Riga to Stockholm was canceled 2 TIMES due to the extreme snowing in Stockholm (morning and evening flight)... My sister and I were devastated to say the least... Was really looking forward to my 4th Manson concert... Fuck fuck fuck is all I can say

Hope those of you who did attend, had a great show...

Hope he extends his own tour to next year and includes Europe again, so that I get to see him

I told you that there was going to be a blizzard :/ Fuck!!! There were actually quite a few empty seats because of the weather and I know many people who missed the concert due to cancelled flights, trains and being stuck on the motorway. They had actually considered cancelling the whole show but didn't in the end ...

As I said before, my camera really sucks so I'm only posting a few photos. I am quite sure they aren't in the right order

Muddy Knees

Great fucking show.

Hey, Cruel World

Disposable Teens

Love Song

mOBSCENE

Dope Show

Rock is Dead

Personal Jesus

Sweet Dreams

Coma White (You can see them drag up a passed out girl from the audience in the beginning. Pretty cool effect)

King Kill 33/Antichrist Superstar (I fucking love when Manson joins in on KK33)

The Beautiful People

Holy shit! Thank you for the complete concert! God that is more than awesome. Thank you so much!

The Coma White video: The girl was pulled out right next to me .. if you see the mohawk on the right side, that's me! Haha, awesome! Poor girl had passed out :/

Quote Originally Posted by MissZombilicious View Post
    As I said before, my camera really sucks so I'm only posting a few photos. I am quite sure they aren't in the right order
    Cool photos, thanks for sharing. Yeah ... the quality isn't that great but you've taken some fantastic shots.

It was a fairly decent show, although

Wow, he fucked up part of "mOBSCENE" and "Hey, Cruel World ..." and also seemed a little uncomfortable on stage at times, like he didn't know what to do or how to act. Maybe he was high. His vocals weren't as good either, he needs to stop making fun of Lincoln Park for rehearsing and make fun of them because they suck.

While I'm pointing out problems and fuck ups, I might as well go all the way just for you special fan boys whom this review is probably pissing off anyway: one of the main stage lights went out towards the beginning of the show, the "Slo-Mo-Tion" curtain seemed tough to control (somebody should be fucking fired,) funny how Manson had so much trouble with his wardrobe during "Hey, Cruel World ..." and Twiggy really really really needs to stop doing live backup vocals (as novel as it is.) Hey, it's all rock and roll though, right?

The show really needs a keyboard player and pyro though. I mean, lots of pyro! Which might also increase Twiggy's chances of catching fire, which may or may not improve his playing.

EDIT:

I had to censor and edit my original post because apparently speaking the truth and sharing criticisms is not allowed on these forums.
    Last edited by Adonai; 12-08-2012 at 12:29 PM.

Administrator
    IN gOD WE TRUST
    Follow Cringeon On Twitter Add Cringeon on Facebook Visit Cringeon's Instagram Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Adonai View Post
    OK, ok, ok ... Manson isn't fat, the Provider Module staff aren't Nazis, and everything and everyone is happy. Manson is god and perfect and he is the best rockstar evAR! Please don't delete my review again this time because that's not cool. I'm sure some of you will call me out on this review, aaaaand I don't care. Eat me. This is an honest review from a FAN. kthanks
    Clearly.

Quote Originally Posted by Adonai View Post
    It was a fairly decent show, although

Wow, he fucked up part of "mOBSCENE" and "Hey, Cruel World ..." and also seemed a little uncomfortable on stage at times, like he didn't know what to do or how to act. Maybe he was high. His vocals weren't as good either, he needs to stop making fun of Lincoln Park for rehearsing and make fun of them because they suck.

While I'm pointing out problems and fuck ups, I might as well go all the way just for you special fan boys whom this review is probably pissing off anyway: one of the main stage lights went out towards the beginning of the show, the "Slo-Mo-Tion" curtain seemed tough to control (somebody should be fucking fired,) funny how Manson had so much trouble with his wardrobe during "Hey, Cruel World ..." and Twiggy really really really needs to stop doing live backup vocals (as novel as it is.) Hey, it's all rock and roll though, right?

The show really needs a keyboard player and pyro though. I mean, lots of pyro! Which might also increase Twiggy's chances of catching fire, which may or may not improve his playing.
    Manson fucked up Mobscene big time actually. Half of the song I didn't get where in the lyrics he was. All the other stuff you wrote: His vocals were pretty good in comparison to the previous two tours. They have improved. They are clearly not what they used to be but at least they have improved. I realized the black out of the stage light too but manson didn't seem too bothered about it. I want Twiggy to be back on bass because he moved more and the interacted much more with Manson when he was on bass. And I miss a keyboardist too! Still, I had lower expectations for the show as I knew how weak he had been during the two previous tours. And I got positively surprised. I don't mind you pointing out the bad BUT you shouldn't forget to mention that there were lots of positive moments as well.