Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: [099]: Dec 05 2012 - Hovet - Stockholm, Sweden

Add Swede on Facebook

Thanx for all the videos Terrapin Awesome^^
    God, now the whole world knows my bald backhead :/
    Last edited by Swede; 12-07-2012 at 11:55 AM.

Add Swede on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by MA-86 View Post
    The WORST thing happened yesterday
    My flight from Riga to Stockholm was canceled 2 TIMES due to the extreme snowing in Stockholm (morning and evening flight)... My sister and I were devastated to say the least... Was really looking forward to my 4th Manson concert... Fuck fuck fuck is all I can say

Hope those of you who did attend, had a great show...

Hope he extends his own tour to next year and includes Europe again, so that I get to see him
    That sucks endless. I am truly sorry for you. What could be worse? I really hope that you will have a new chance soon. As MissZ said, there was som many empty seats and that they were close to cancel the whole event. Rob Zombie gaved us a fucking awesome concert and he told us that he was proud over that the rest of us made it. It's all over his FB page.. So crossing my fingers for a better outcome for you next time.