Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Ideal Manson Tour Setlist

Administrator
    IN gOD WE TRUST
    Follow Cringeon On Twitter Add Cringeon on Facebook Visit Cringeon's Instagram Channel

MM started out with only a little lyrics using the megaphone, but he and Twiggy have been adding more. It's just about 30sec shorter than the original.

I'd really like to see the Hey, Cruel World... set-list, but with "King Kill 33" before "Antichrist Superstar."

Default Setlist Issues

I am not new to forum. I used to visit the site everyday but now i made an account. Anyways down to the point. I noticed so many complaints about the setlist. So i went browsing 2009's setlist's and i noticed SO MANY high end of low songs. Now i thought what if u replace those songs with Born Villain songs.

Hey Cruel World
    Disposable Teens
    No Reflection
    Little Horn
    Irresponsible Hate Anthem
    Pistol Whipped
    Slo-Mo-Tion
    The Flowers of Evil
    The Dope Show
    Overneath The Path of Misery
    Mechanical Animals ( was played in 2007 , I think RID is horrible live)
    Sweet Dreams
    Rock 'n' Roll Nigger/Personal Jesus
    Dried Up, Tied and Dead to the World
    King Kill 33/Antichrist
    The Beautiful People

I used the portland setlist http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/marily...-4bd797a2.html and replaced HEOL songs with BV and added Mechanical Animals instead of Rock is Dead. So what do you think? What would u do? More Rare stuff like dead to the world or more new stuff. Personally the setlist above would be great!

That's a cool set list. I definitely would like to hear "Overneath the Path of Misery" and "The Flowers of Evil." I might throw out "Pistol Whipped" for something like "Born Villain," maybe switch out "Disposable Teens," "Sweet Dreams," and "The Beautiful People" too for something else like "The Reflecting God," "Angel with the Scabbed Wings," "Man That You Fear" or "Children of Cain."

Antichrist from beginning to end!

Hallelujah motherfuckers thatrussianman's Avatar

Tryptich Tour!
    I'm not actually Russian.

I'm not sure why they haven't played Mechanical Animals again, they did play it at least once on the 2008 tour when Twiggy first returned.

Death & Oblivion Tick Tock Goes The's Avatar

Default Better of Two Evils

They should totally play Better of Two Evils to stick it to Zombie.

Married to Suedehead Shangri-LIE's Avatar
    Follow Shangri-LIE On Twitter

Here's to wondering if they will do another US leg of the tour.
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

Bob Dylan is 71 and he changes his setlist almost every night. Marilyn Manson is 42, and... I mean, come on. I'm starting to think this is Cooking Vinyl's decision, the setlists. He can't want to play these songs every night. I can hear his voice striving to find inspiration in the lyrics he sings and be aware of what he's singing, but it really doesn't work. Manson isn't stupid enough to NOT see that songs like "Flowers of Evil" have ENORMOUS stage presence potential. He should really open up casual fans to the vast repertoire he actually has and not turn Zombie fans off to Manson even more by his "going through the motions" kind of singing.