Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Ideal Manson Tour Setlist

It's funny, that's almost exactly how I phrased my message. The Hey, Cruel world tour needs something different.

Default Hey Cruel World TOUR Ideas

What props would you add? or what songs what you pick? outfits? lights? What would you do to bring the tour up to the next notch?

I would start off with. A very hitler-Antichrist Superstar stage show. Twiggy would be wearing his dress. Bring back the Dreads! I would also make him wear the NAZI helmet along with fred and jason. I would have chandlers all of the stage and an old piano in the back. I would make the light show go a lot more intense, and a lot like a tool show. Id have red curtains everywhere. Also too make things very manson ish. Id get a choir in the back. All wearing the black and red satanic outfits. There would be dolls hung everywhere just like in 1995 tour. Obvs things would change throughout the show. hahahah just some ideas!

1.INTRO
    2.Overneath The Path Of Misery
    3.No Relfection
    4.Irresponsible Hate Anthem
    5.Little Horn
    6.Slo-Mo-Tion
    7.Love Song
    8.Mechanical Animals
    9.Target Audience
    10.Murders
    11.Pistol Whipped
    12.Coma White
    13.Dried Up Tied Up and Dead To The World
    14.Tourniquet
    15.Mister Superstar ( Piano Version )
    16.Born Villain
    ----------------------
    17.Dope Show
    18.Sweet Dreams
    19.King Kill 33
    20.Antichrist
    21.The Beautiful People
    -----------------------
    22.Breaking The Same Old Ground

I feel a longer setlist with lots of older songs and lots of new songs and less HITS would make the shows way better

Quote Originally Posted by Indeed View Post
    What props would you add? or what songs what you pick? outfits? lights? What would you do to bring the tour up to the next notch?

I would start off with. A very hitler-Antichrist Superstar stage show. Twiggy would be wearing his dress. Bring back the Dreads! I would also make him wear the NAZI helmet along with fred and jason. I would have chandlers all of the stage and an old piano in the back. I would make the light show go a lot more intense, and a lot like a tool show. Id have red curtains everywhere. Also too make things very manson ish. Id get a choir in the back. All wearing the black and red satanic outfits. There would be dolls hung everywhere just like in 1995 tour. Obvs things would change throughout the show. hahahah just some ideas!

1.INTRO
    2.Overneath The Path Of Misery
    3.No Relfection
    4.Irresponsible Hate Anthem
    5.Little Horn
    6.Slo-Mo-Tion
    7.Love Song
    8.Mechanical Animals
    9.Target Audience
    10.Murders
    11.Pistol Whipped
    12.Coma White
    13.Dried Up Tied Up and Dead To The World
    14.Tourniquet
    15.Mister Superstar ( Piano Version )
    16.Born Villain
    ----------------------
    17.Dope Show
    18.Sweet Dreams
    19.King Kill 33
    20.Antichrist
    21.The Beautiful People
    -----------------------
    22.Breaking The Same Old Ground

I feel a longer setlist with lots of older songs and lots of new songs and less HITS would make the shows way better
    Your set list idea is pretty much perfect to me. I would add in Disengaged and Murderers, then take out dope show. I LOVE that you added Little Horn! I'd like to visually see the set changes based on era and the aesthetics for that era.

I like OP's setlist for the most part. But I wouldn't want everything on stage Antichrist Superstar themed. I'd like to see a new stage setup for Born Villain. I'd like to see some previous album themed stuff too of course, but I think it would be cool to have a lot of new stuff thrown in there. Born Villain is a good album that MM needs to promote by putting more songs from it in the setlist and by having the stage themed like the new album. I think they've done well with the stage set-up on the ToE Tour with making it updated and everything though. Just need more BV songs on the setlist.

Edit: LOL at the piano version of Mister Superstar (#15 on your setlist) being played with no keyboardist/pianist.

FLOWERS.

Overneath and The Gardener (non-spoken word version) should make an appearance sometime.

Hell, why not bring Devour back?

Follow NapalmHeart On Twitter Visit NapalmHeart's Youtube Channel Visit NapalmHeart's Instagram Channel

Charlie Clouser on the keys. Longer sets with rare songs and cool intermissions so that Manson can take rests (solos, longer song outros, instrumental songs and intros, audio samples and clips,...). Room for setlist changes.

Administrator
    IN gOD WE TRUST
    Follow Cringeon On Twitter Add Cringeon on Facebook Visit Cringeon's Instagram Channel

Goddamn Arms!

They really need to bring back Great Big White World and If I Was Your Vampire, And some other songs from Born Villain like Overneath or the title track. Rock is Dead should be removed from the set IMO.
    Last edited by Wormboy96; 01-08-2013 at 01:54 PM.

I'm calling Valentine's day for Portland Oregon as it is set on the day before the actual Valentine's day.
    Marilyn Manson Shows I attended

1999/02/28 Spokane, WA
    2001/01/05 Portland, OR
    2001/06/25 George, WA
    2003/07/13 Portland, OR(Cancelled)
    2008/02/18 Seattle, WA
    2009/08/31 Spokane, WA
    2009/09/03 Spokane, WA
    2009/09/07 Portland, OR
    2013/02/13 Portland, OR