Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image

Thread: Early admission packages

Default Early admission packages

I am planning on attending the Denver show on 10/19. I want to be up front on the rail and am considering purchasing the heaven upsideown package which includes early entry into the venue. The meet and greet packages also include early entry into the venue. For those of you who have been to other shows on this tour my question is do the meet and greet package holders get let into the venue before the other VIP packages or is all early entry one general line?

As far as I remember and also read from past concerts, there is no 100% answer.
    For most of the concerts they planned to let the M&G ppl in first and after that the "only" early admission tickets. But in quite a few cities the M&G was organized so bad that they were let in after even general admission was inside the venue.

3. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post