Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: [105]: Dec 15, 2012 - KRK Uralec - Yekaterinburg, Russia

Default [105]: Dec 15, 2012 - KRK Uralec - Yekaterinburg, Russia

15 December 2012
    Venue: KRK Uralec

Members Attending:

Last edited by Benjamin; 08-08-2012 at 01:56 AM.

Administrator
    "Captain Aids"
    Follow Norsefire On Twitter Visit Norsefire's Instagram Channel

I've approved these threads, but is there a source for these being confirmed?

I really hope that he doesn't totally throw away the theatrics... I'm seeing the Hey, Cruel World tour, not the Twins of Evil, and I'd like to see something as amazing as what I've seen on YouTube the past few months.

I'm assuming there will be a lot of carry-over from the Twins of Evil shows in the Jan./Feb. HCWT shows.

It just seems highly unlikely that they'd simply throw out all the cool staging and props and stuff simply because it's not the Twins of Evil tour anymore. Some of the bigger stuff like the giant overhead Celebritarian cross might have to be ditched depending on the capabilities of the smaller venues but otherwise I figure it will basically be the HCWT with whatever ToE stuff they can squeeze in, too.

I sure hope so anyway!

I'd LOVE to see that apron/gurney stuff for "No Reflection" in person.

>:)

I don't think that the venues are any smaller than during the Twins of Evil Tour. Manson has a huge following in Eastern Europe (although many of them actually don't speak proper English lol). Anyways, the place he will be playing today has place for 6.000 fans and mind you, he's playing it twice which means 12.000 people will see him.

The Olypmpic Stadium in Moscow can hold around 80.000 (!!!!!) people, even it's only sold out half, this will be the biggest show of the whole tour!

The Palace of Sports has a capacity for over 10.000 people. Even that is bigger than many of the venues during the Twins of Evil tour (say, in Stockholm, they played in front of around 4.000 people)

Even the Palace of Sports in Minsk has place for 4.500 people which isn't small either.

So I would assume that they will continue using all the props. Well, in Minsk they might tone it down a little because it's a dictatorship and they have really strict laws there. I don't think Manson would like to end up in jail in Belarus. I'm still wondering who the heck came up with the idea to perform in Minsk. Belarus is kind of the most dangerous country in the whole of Europe. Oh well, let's hope nothing will happen.
    Je suis un cimetiére abhorré de la lune

^ I believe The Wax Gentleman was referring to an upcoming HCWT show in Canada, which is at a smaller venue like the rest of the upcoming North American dates.

That's what I was referring to anyway, sorry for the confusion.

show is over, no decorations from Twins of Evil:

Last edited by Benjamin; 12-15-2012 at 08:08 AM.

Already over? But it's only early evening there, isn't it?!?
    Can you tell us more about the show? Was it stripped down much, like there weren't many props? What about the setlist?
    Je suis un cimetiére abhorré de la lune