Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: MM latinamerican tour!... hope is not sealed the countries list...

Follow Heather Quick On Twitter Add Heather Quick on Facebook Visit Heather Quick's Instagram Channel

Edit: The same Norsefire posted, lol, my bad.

Let's wait. Maybe the bands can come to Brazil also.

Follow ieoshua On Twitter Follow ieoshua on Tumblr Visit ieoshua's Instagram Channel

I don't have my hopes up for Venezuela but who knows...

Follow Heather Quick On Twitter Add Heather Quick on Facebook Visit Heather Quick's Instagram Channel

It seems that Maquinaria Festival in Argentina will be officially confirmed: https://www.facebook.com/MaquinariaF...78639505498556

Add arkahno on Facebook Follow arkahno on Tumblr

so, it seems confirmed now:

http://www.maquinariafest.com/cl/line-up/

Administrator
    "Captain Aids"
    Follow Norsefire On Twitter Visit Norsefire's Instagram Channel

yeah they confirmed MM for their festival in Chile and Paraguay, so now I expect some shows in other countries around those to pop up soon as well.

Follow Scorpion On Twitter Add Scorpion on Facebook Visit Scorpion's Youtube Channel Visit Scorpion's Instagram Channel

Brazil, please. Manson. Manson. Hey. Come to Brazil. Hey! Hey! Over here, with the monkeys and bananas! \o/

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion View Post
    Brazil, please. Manson. Manson. Hey. Come to Brazil. Hey! Hey! Over here, with the monkeys and bananas! \o/
    hahahahaha, you silly boy.
    But seriously, I'll be shocked if Manson comes to South America to play ONLY in Chile and Paraguay. Brazil and Argentina MUST have concerts too. Not to mention Mexico.

Add arkahno on Facebook Follow arkahno on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Heather Quick View Post
    hahahahaha, you silly boy.
    But seriously, I'll be shocked if Manson comes to South America to play ONLY in Chile and Paraguay. Brazil and Argentina MUST have concerts too. Not to mention Mexico.
    He must come to Mexico! (even when Mexico is part of north america and not south america but I get the idea, and I'm not saying you don't know that fact, I'm just saying lol.).
    Latin america deserves more attention, Marilyn Manson has tons of fans in latin american.

Quote Originally Posted by arkahno View Post
    He must come to Mexico! (even when Mexico is part of north america and not south america but I get the idea, and I'm not saying you don't know that fact, I'm just saying lol.).
    Latin america deserves more attention, Marilyn Manson has tons of fans in latin american.
    haha, yeah, I know that, but most of the time Mexico is a part of Latin American leg when bands play over here, that's why I included your country :B
    Hopefully in a few days we'll have more infos regarding other dates, with Brazil, Argentina and Mexico. Even with my trip to London to see the band confirmed, it'll be very sad if Manson don't come here because I have a lot of friends who are Manson fans (Scorpion is one of them) and they're all waiting for the show :/

Latin america deserves more attention, Marilyn Manson has tons of fans in latin america [2]
    Last edited by Heather Quick; 09-01-2012 at 09:14 AM.

Administrator
    "Captain Aids"
    Follow Norsefire On Twitter Visit Norsefire's Instagram Channel

I expect he will do more dates, I'm sure it's better for them to fill up the days with other shows to make it worth the while travelling down there to perform. Although I don't know how the costs of it all balance out, how much this festivals pays etc, but it would make sense that they do more shows whilst they're down there.

The last US Twins of Evil show is Oct 31 and they don't start again until Nov 26 in the UK, so that's a huge gap that could potentially be filled with dates down there.