Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Freaky things on Antichrist Superstar (PLEASE READ)

Follow kalim123 On Twitter Follow kalim123 on Tumblr

Default Freaky things on Antichrist Superstar (PLEASE READ)

OK, I just want you to tell me if this happens to you too.
    When I first bought the album ACCS and listened to Angel With the Scabbed Wings it would be fine. But when I started listening to it more & more, at the start of the song after "wanna powder his nose" it would be silent. Normally you could faintly hear the bass playing. And then after "rock n roll sores" silence. "rock n roll sores" silence. And then he would say it again and it would go into the chorus and that was fine. The second time he started singing the first part it was fine too. So I just ignored it and thought I must be imagining things and now whenever I listen to that song now sometimes you can hear the bass faintly sometimes you can't. Weird, right? I don't think it's just my ears or my speakers.
    When I listen to it on my iPod you can always hear the bass faintly.
    Anyway, onto another song. This only happens sometimes but its creepy. The song ACCS has an outro, normally where some people are saying "you might as well kill yourself, your already dead" repeatedly. But sometimes, it's some people saying " When you are suffering, know that I have betrayed you".

Please tell me if this happens to you and if you know please tell me why. Thanks

2. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

I haven't noticed the thing with AWTSW, but the at the end of the title track there are voices saying both things, so I guess it depends on which line you are more focused on.

Administrator
    "Captain Aids"
    Follow Norsefire On Twitter Visit Norsefire's Instagram Channel

The Angel With The Scabbed Wings issue sounds to me like you're listening through your left speaker, because sometimes I've had just one earphone in and I find out different songs are split different etc and in the case of that song the left side is just vocals on that section.

And Antichrist Superstar does have two different outro's, one was released on the CD and the other was on a promotional CD. But I'm pretty sure if you buy the official CD you will only ever hear "when you are suffering, know that I have betrayed you."

OK, maybe I did get a little confused about ACCS, I must just be focusing on on of the voices instead of the others. But, there is seriously something weird about Angel with the Scabbed Wings.

Fast Food Nude. Whisky And Speed's Avatar

I noticed these moments of silence too,But Marilyn Manson was always creepy especially at the ACSS album,right?

I hear a voice faintly say "Brian" in the whisper intro to Wormboy. If I'm listening on headphones I always have to take them off and look around to see if someone really called for me.

Marginally related is something I noticed the other day in the Beautiful People video. At one point the camera pans past a shelf of severed heads wrapped in brown paper or burlap. At around 0:20, noticing that there was something written on the one in focus, I paused it and was somewhat surprised that it read "B 219." Since this video was created over a decade before I ever used this screen name, Manson must have looked into the future, saw me spilling his secrets online and decided to send a little time-delayed message.

8. Like 5 Member(s) liked this post

^WOW.

Isn't it "6219"?

This is so legit.

Married to Suedehead Shangri-LIE's Avatar
    Follow Shangri-LIE On Twitter

Another freaky thing about ACSS is that the transition from Hate Anthem to Beautiful People is time travel. The sound of time sliding backwards.
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

13. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post