Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Freaky things on Antichrist Superstar (PLEASE READ)

Quote Originally Posted by Cringeon View Post
    Yeah, but includes another phrase that I didn't hear until I examined the vocal track solo'ed from the multitracks.
    Oh nice! I haven't listened yet but I will now

Edit: WOW. That actually adds, not necessarily a new, but massively deeper level of depth to the song. Like, kind of spells it right out rather than using metaphors like wrapping love in foil and crude surgical procedures, but it's backward and hidden deep (the way the truth of the matter often is)

Also, umm... So ya, where can *I* get the multitrack sessions for ACS :-D
    Last edited by LSDXM; 09-01-2012 at 10:05 PM.

2. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Administrator
    IN gOD WE TRUST
    Follow Cringeon On Twitter Add Cringeon on Facebook Visit Cringeon's Instagram Channel

Yeah, even something simple like that gives a lot of context. There's not multitracks for the whole album, but there are multis floating out there for the songs that appeared on Guitar Hero and Rock Band. While not pure multis, they at least have the individual instruments solo'ed - only problem is on some versions the song is the radio edit (censored). So far there are multis for The Beautiful People, Tourniquet, Get Your Gunn & Coma White. I think there was an EMDM song, but pretty sure it was only a remix so not a proper track.

^ Yup! You're thinking of the Guitar Hero remix of "Putting Holes in Happiness" by Nick Zinner of the Yeah Yeah Yeahs.

It's a seriously awesome remix and even though I'm not a guitar player OR a gamer I'd imagine it's a TOUGH motherfucker even for people who are!

Sorry I can't seem to find the actual track on YT...but here it is from the game, at least:

Quote Originally Posted by LSDXM View Post
    haha, it was actually me but yes it did look a lot like Eddie Munster when it was small; here's the full version

Huh, I was thinking of an older one, I guess...with your head tilted down a bit but eyes looking up past a sharp widow's-peak hairline. Either way, though, definitely glad to see you found your way here! And I think most of us had that "abracadabra" sensation with our usernames. I know I did!

And writing that out just now btw I'm pretty sure we already covered the fact that it wasn't Eddie but actually YOU waaaay back on the 'Phant. D'oh! Guess I'm slippin' in my old age, lol.

Administrator
    "Captain Aids"
    Follow Norsefire On Twitter Visit Norsefire's Instagram Channel

That's a really cool find Cringeon on the extra stuff in Tourniquet, thanks for sharing that!

As for that Putting Holes In Happiness remix, anyone know what that piece is at around 0.54? I assume it's from a movie, Lolita or something? Because it's in the original album version but you can't hear it that clearly, but it's pretty clear in this remix. Never really worked out what it was, but have wondered where it comes from and listening to the remix again today just reminded me to ask about it.

A Mental Revolution Nemoris Inferioris's Avatar
    Follow Nemoris Inferioris On Twitter Add Nemoris Inferioris on Facebook Visit Nemoris Inferioris's Youtube Channel

I hear the AWTSW thing also, I think it's just the mic. The "Noise cancelling" took out the backround noise or something. That praise before "This is my Lowest point of vulnerability" what was it? I always here it between Dried up... and Tourniquet.
    The sound of time traveling? Is that the noise we hear in the intro of The Beautiful People?

- - - Updated - - -

Also, does anyone else hear another backpack in Tourniquet? During the break, after he says "What I got for me". Just before the third chorus.. you hear it faintly..

- - - Updated - - -

At 3:16-3:20.. Very hard to hear, but noticable.. There's like 3 short parts.

- - - Updated - - -

One more thing, I bought ACSS and when I played the album, Tourniquet wouldn't play. But the duration would go. When I put the disc in my computer, it's there and playable.. Maybe my stereo didn't read it or something, but it was a big weird..

7. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post
    (TwentyThree) Two Faced Egg (23)'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kalim123 View Post
    OK, I just want you to tell me if this happens to you too.
    When I first bought the album ACCS and listened to Angel With the Scabbed Wings it would be fine. But when I started listening to it more & more, at the start of the song after "wanna powder his nose" it would be silent. Normally you could faintly hear the bass playing. And then after "rock n roll sores" silence. "rock n roll sores" silence. And then he would say it again and it would go into the chorus and that was fine. The second time he started singing the first part it was fine too. So I just ignored it and thought I must be imagining things and now whenever I listen to that song now sometimes you can hear the bass faintly sometimes you can't. Weird, right? I don't think it's just my ears or my speakers.
    When I listen to it on my iPod you can always hear the bass faintly.
    Anyway, onto another song. This only happens sometimes but its creepy. The song ACCS has an outro, normally where some people are saying "you might as well kill yourself, your already dead" repeatedly. But sometimes, it's some people saying " When you are suffering, know that I have betrayed you".

Please tell me if this happens to you and if you know please tell me why. Thanks
    LmAss0fff , this must have been funn & Exciting ! Quite the Experience , I have had experiences where electronics sometimes just glitch out on me , all at once , on after another , like my anxiety is creating a RiPple effect , Haha'Ss I could be exaggerating some .. but it has made Cassettes ,Vinyls , cd's , mp3 do strange unexpected things , & neat0 sound float on to the surface .. ...
    . . the fear takes hold

Eat Internet Primadonnas
    Follow Penance Sentence On Twitter Add Penance Sentence on Facebook Follow Penance Sentence on Tumblr Visit Penance Sentence's Youtube Channel Visit Penance Sentence's Instagram Channel

My TPE acted like that. It would glitch constantly, change colors, and I'd see it do it right before my eyes. I thought I was losing my mind.

10. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Nemoris Inferioris View Post
    The sound of time traveling? Is that the noise we hear in the intro of The Beautiful People?
    I think you're thinking of the Charles "Tex" Watson sample at the start of the track where he says, "We'd swoop down on the town and kill everyone who wasn't beautiful."

It's WAY easier to hear what he's saying in the sample during most live performances, btw.

12. Like 3 Member(s) liked this post
    A Mental Revolution Nemoris Inferioris's Avatar
    Follow Nemoris Inferioris On Twitter Add Nemoris Inferioris on Facebook Visit Nemoris Inferioris's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Hazekiah View Post
    I think you're thinking of the Charles "Tex" Watson sample at the start of the track where he says, "We'd swoop down on the town and kill everyone who wasn't beautiful."

It's WAY easier to hear what he's saying in the sample during most live performances, btw.
    No not that, i'm talking about the first 5 seconds of the song.
    Memento Mori
    You Pays Your Money, You Takes Your Choice.
    619208 919 4514
    -The Divine Trickster-
    I Was Invited To Eat The Young
    It's A Poor Sort Of Memory That Only Works Backwards.

Visit mirthavidela's Instagram Channel

Just now I was editing AS, and.... Track 99 is Mr Superstar ending slowed down, Mr superstar if you cut vocals can hear how the verses are sung background with the same vocal effects as Antichrist superstar song.
    The 2nd verse of Tourniquet has another backguards message and then says "Why?"
    Hate anthem in GGG has the same vocal effects as ANtichrist superstar song background.
    There is a hidden message at the ending of Man That you fear that I can not understand.
    The stereo crowd noise at the end of "Part A" of Reflecting god is the same one used in the beginning of Born Again... and I can't remember anymore by now