Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: [079]: Oct 23 2012 - Civic Center - Glens Falls, New York, USA

^ Good advice! And while we're on the subject, it was nice to meet you at the show the other day! Sorry it was so brief but I was pretty busy running around all over the place all day. If you feel like hanging a bit then come say HI at this one, too...we can compare notes on the shows or whatever.
    Oh, and CONFIRMED, btw.

Add TongueTwistingStorm on Facebook Visit TongueTwistingStorm's Instagram Channel

I'm not going, but holy fuck do I wish I was... it wound up being an epic adventure after I parted ways!

How does it feel to know in 30 minutes Manson is coming on stage?

Follow Scorpion On Twitter Add Scorpion on Facebook Visit Scorpion's Youtube Channel Visit Scorpion's Instagram Channel

How does it feel when it is your birthday, Manson is playing, but you're not seeing him because Brazil sucks balls?

Still at the show but unless I'm counting wrong this was my NINETY-SEVENTH Manson show but only my FIRST on the rail, front-and-center. Of course that's entirely by choice since I'm generally breaking SO MANY laws there I need at least a little space between the security and myself, lol. Anyway, like Zombie mentioned, this was BY FAR the tiniest venue of the tour but he & Manson both rocked this bitch for all it was worth. Security on the rail totally sucked and kept giving shit thrown from the stage to people it wasn't intended for while laughing at those who were supposed to get it, but at least I caught Manson's underhand-tossed glass of absinthe and even got to finish it! Teh YUUUMMMZZZZ. Let some girl have Sutter's drumstick even though it was meant for someone else, I just didn't wanna look like an asshole taking it from a cute li'l 14 year old girl, and I helped security find Manson's brass knuckle-mic when they were completely lost trying to find it after it fell off the lip of the stage & rolled under but whatever. Bah! No good deed goes unpunished. Killer show!

No setlist changes?

Add TongueTwistingStorm on Facebook Visit TongueTwistingStorm's Instagram Channel

^ Isn't his absinthe tasty?? Glad you got the rail, I was to the right of Twiggy a bit on it in NH and kept getting pushed over... the girl next to me was apologizing and I was just like "no, no, you're getting me more where I want to be!!". Such an incredible feeling being so close...

Show was awesome, M&G was awesome, I'm still giddy from it all lol! (more to come - hopefully w/pics - not sure how long they take)

Band was spot on and the performance was top.

What a fucking great evening!!!
    "And We Will Sleep on the Skin of Its Nightmares..."

Follow Heather Quick On Twitter Add Heather Quick on Facebook Visit Heather Quick's Instagram Channel

Slo-Mo-Tion

The Dope Show

Personal Jesus

Sweet Dreams (Are Made of This)

Antichrist Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Hazekiah View Post
    Let some girl have Sutter's drumstick even though it was meant for someone else, I just didn't wanna look like an asshole taking it from a cute li'l 14 year old girl
    I wanted to break every finger in her hand for that. But it really was security's fault, it was like they'd never been to a rock show before.