Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image

View Poll Results: So?

Voters
93. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

56 60.22%
  • No

37 39.78%
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Would you pay for Manson meet and greet?

I would pay. He's worth every penny and more. The man is awesome.

I'd prefer to meet him as an artist than as a prostitute.

Create something that impresses him and maybe he'll want to meet you too. Paying for it just kind of seems like that creepy, extra level of desperate attention.

^

Agreed. I mean, do you really want to be that fanboy. I'd find that very embarrassing.

I fucking HATE how RZ is so money hungry. He sells regular looking band tees at prices around 35 dollars. Other bands most even more popular sell their tees at around 20. I remember some thing I read on a metal news site of how Rob Zombie made his opening bands raise the prices of their merch at concerts. Fuck that nigga.

Rob Zombie does actually come across like that. I saw an interview where he was making remarks about how useless live drummers are and how 'they shouldn't be even be paid'. This was in reference to a few questions he was asked about his relationship with his band mates from White Zombie. I thought that him saying that was very lame, particularly because he is not a phenomenal singer, or lyricist and can not even play an instrument outside of that so trashing someone that can actually play an instrument - and well, just made him look quite bad in my eyes.

I am another yourself. Dronepool's Avatar

No. Rock stars should do these types of things for free. Christopher Hall of the Dreaming/Stabbing Westward actually said if you want autographs and pictures, come to the merch booth, the band will be hanging out... which is great.

Down to earth atmosphere is where it's at. I want to say hey like a real person, not some organized over priced meet and greet. Sure a "package" is cool, but paying to meet someone? No thanks.

Package "1" should be combined with package "2". 140 is fair for all that+meet and greet. Over 200 is just pushing it.
    Last edited by Dronepool; 08-06-2012 at 02:58 AM.

I would never pay for a mg, it's fake and pointless. I've been in one back in 1998 but won this silly radio contest to be there. Only 5 and Fish appeared but it was cool :)

Follow kalim123 On Twitter Follow kalim123 on Tumblr

I would if it included all that but I don't think my mum & dad would let me :...(

A bit of a tricky question to answer. As much as I would love to meet Zombie and Manson, I would not consider paying an extra amount all for that. The ticket alone was already expensive enough.

Even though its not everyday getting to meet your favorite artist.

Follow kalim123 On Twitter Follow kalim123 on Tumblr

Infact no I wouldn't. And I watched that interview with Rob Zombie too.