Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: [108]: Dec 20, 2012 - Palace of Sports - Kiev, Ukraine

Holy-Fucking-Shit... He actually added a new an rare song to the setlist...

Follow NapalmHeart On Twitter Visit NapalmHeart's Youtube Channel Visit NapalmHeart's Instagram Channel

Holy shit, he actually did play it. Now I almost feel bad for joking about it. Sounds awesome.

Wow, so fucking beautiful!
    This tour really has been great. I hope he keeps dropping presents for the remaining dates (Jolly Saint Mazza).
    "And We Will Sleep on the Skin of Its Nightmares..."

Administrator
    Unkillable Party Monster

From a personal perspective, it's very surreal hearing that song played live again after so many years, and to hear Manson singing the words that inspired this website and labour of love. That's only three times I've heard him say 'Provider Modules', it sends a shiver down the spine. An intimate, sombre performance, I very much enjoyed it.

His lovably sarcastic 'We'll be together when nothing happens' update was amusing also.
    "the Serpent was more crafty than any beast of the field which
    the LORD god had made
    "

m e m e n t o m o r i . p o s t m o r t e m

Follow Heather Quick On Twitter Add Heather Quick on Facebook Visit Heather Quick's Instagram Channel

Full

Follow NapalmHeart On Twitter Visit NapalmHeart's Youtube Channel Visit NapalmHeart's Instagram Channel

I'm sure he noticed the crowd's reaction to the song and feels confident to add more rare songs to the setlist. Already in 2008 when he started playing Coma White again, up to that point a rare live song, everyone loved it and he's still playing it now. Does anyone have the setlist? Looks like the song was played before Sweet Dreams.

Follow Heather Quick On Twitter Add Heather Quick on Facebook Visit Heather Quick's Instagram Channel

Quote Originally Posted by NapalmHeart View Post
    I'm sure he noticed the crowd's reaction to the song and feels confident to add more rare songs to the setlist. Already in 2008 when he started playing Coma White again, up to that point a rare live song, everyone loved it and he's still playing it now. Does anyone have the setlist? Looks like the song was played before Sweet Dreams.
    It was played as an encore, after The Beautiful People

I think he actually sang the song quite well too which is a very nice surprise. It's absolutely fantastic to see that song thrown into the set list after all the relentless predictability.

Quote Originally Posted by Heather Quick View Post
    It was played as an encore, after The Beautiful People
    Weird... what song did he play after The Last Day on Earth? I hear the Sweet Dreams samples at the very end of the video and Jason is playing too.

Quote Originally Posted by NapalmHeart View Post
    Weird... what song did he play after The Last Day on Earth? I hear the Sweet Dreams samples at the very end of the video and Jason is playing too.
    True, so maybe before or after Coma White? I saw it was played as an encore on setlist.fm, but this guy probably recorded the whole show and there's no sign of TLDOE yet. Let's see...

Btw, to me, it's the best concert of the tour, Manson was on fucking fire!

http://www.youtube.com/user/AlexeyKolomakin/
    Last edited by Heather Quick; 12-21-2012 at 04:59 AM.