Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: [108]: Dec 20, 2012 - Palace of Sports - Kiev, Ukraine

Here's a better version, but the voice is quite distorded and the mic is a little too loud. Still a transcendental awesomeness!

Do what you will, this world's a fiction and is made up of contradiction.
    William Blake

Agreed, Heather. Seemed like a killer show. That's really the first time I've seem him properly command a crowd in a very long time. This is also one of those times when I'm very happy that Twiggy is playing guitar because it makes it all the more authentic... If any of the guitarist post J5 played it, it would kind of feel like a cover version or something. Makes it all the more special.
    Last edited by 1984; 12-21-2012 at 06:52 AM.

Great performance!! And is it just me or does Manson look really muscular? (At least in the LDOE video I watched). Lookin good Manson!

Edit: lovin this video for dope show! http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hrTlbRy523I
    He has so much energy, is he on cocaine? Lol get it guys?
    Last edited by TH15x15xMYxOMeGA; 12-21-2012 at 10:00 AM.

Follow NapalmHeart On Twitter Visit NapalmHeart's Youtube Channel Visit NapalmHeart's Instagram Channel

Looks like the best setlist on this tour! What a great show!

01. Hey, Cruel World...
    02. Disposable Teens
    03. The Love Song
    04. No Reflection
    05. mOBSCENE

06. The Dope Show
    07. Slo-Mo-Tion
    08. Rock Is Dead
    09. Personal Jesus
    10. The Last Day on Earth
    11. Sweet Dreams (Are Made of This)
    12. Coma White

13. King Kill 33
    14. Antichrist Superstar
    15. The Beautiful People
    16. Irresponsible Hate Anthem

Last edited by NapalmHeart; 12-21-2012 at 10:04 AM.

This is the best concert that I've seen footage of since the release of Born Villain. I really, really wish they'd drop The Dope Show and replace it with something from Born Villain.

Can't describe the pleasure of listening and seeing Last Day On Earth being played again. Really special with Twiggy on guitar too and I love how Mansons delivers his voice. Miss the keys, they are so important to the heart of some songs... But yes, an amazing moment. The band should really keep practicing and bringing some different stuff back, it would really help both their excitment onstage and audience emotion.

Quote Originally Posted by AppleOfSodom View Post
    Can't describe the pleasure of listening and seeing Last Day On Earth being played again. Really special with Twiggy on guitar too and I love how Mansons delivers his voice. Miss the keys, they are so important to the heart of some songs... But yes, an amazing moment. The band should really keep practicing and bringing some different stuff back, it would really help both their excitment onstage and audience emotion.
    I'm glad they finally played a rarity, but like "King Kill 33" it feels very half assed.

The acoustic version is cool, but without the keys it's lazy.

And Manson was pretty out of tune...

I think he needs in-ear monitors or something. I'm not going to blame it on alcohol as most do.

The passion is there, but it seems like he doesn't hear himself and/or the guitar and is consequently out of tune a lot in his recent shows..
    Last edited by Nursing Home; 12-27-2012 at 02:15 PM.

Administrator
    "Captain Aids"
    Follow Norsefire On Twitter Visit Norsefire's Instagram Channel

Found this fucking brilliant video of Personal Jesus last night. I love how into it Manson gets, going around the stage like he's channelling or something and putting his hand on Twiggy and Fred, kind of like how they do at those healing ceremonies or when they're cleansing people of their sins?.

Great performance, it has to be the best I've seen for PJ.