Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [082]: Oct 27 2012 - Halloweenie Roast - 1-800 Ask-Gary Amp - Tampa, Florida, USA

Follow Heather Quick On Twitter Add Heather Quick on Facebook Visit Heather Quick's Instagram Channel

Intro/Hey, Cruel World...

Disposable Teens

The Love Song

Rock is Dead

Quote Originally Posted by mister saint laurent View Post
    manson was great. been to every tour starting with dead to the world and the last few his vocals were terrible. been gradually improving since twiggy came back. easily my favorite manson show since against all gods. show #15 for me overall and after being disappointed by the last few, i must say my faith in manson is back. brought my drummer with me, who had never seen manson before, and he loved it.

wish yesterday hadn't been cancelled tho. hope orlando gets a make up date at some point.

zombie on stage right now. has about 20 mins left in his set. great seeing 5 & ginger again.
    It's a bummer that the Orlando show got cancelled, and I couldn't make it to this one. But I'm glad you had a good time!

If they really did come back to Orlando, which I doubt, I'll be there in a heartbeat.

Muddy Knees

Orlando was obviously cancelled and is not going to be made up on a later date. Those tickets are either getting refunded or people could have exchanged them for the Tampa show.

The reason for the Orlando thread lock is because woes and inquiries are pointless to fill a thread with when there is nothing else to discuss. A cancelled show is a cancelled show. No one cares about someone else's pissing and moaning with nothing else to contribute.

Glad to hear those who went to this had a great time.

Follow Heather Quick On Twitter Add Heather Quick on Facebook Visit Heather Quick's Instagram Channel

Wow, his voice sounds AWESOME in this video

Quote Originally Posted by Terrapin View Post
    Orlando was obviously cancelled and is not going to be made up on a later date. Those tickets are either getting refunded or people could have exchanged them for the Tampa show.
    Looks like the band still had fun in Orlando. Comicon in their hotel.

Administrator
    IN gOD WE TRUST
    Follow Cringeon On Twitter Add Cringeon on Facebook Visit Cringeon's Instagram Channel

Those last two vids (Coma White and ACSS) are great. Coma White just sounds beautiful, but that energy during ACSS - damn.

Muddy Knees

^^Gotta love a good ol' Mr. Oogey Boogey man. Except now I have that song stuck in my head.

Kickass performance in those Coma White and ACSS vids.