Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [066]: Oct 06 2012 - Little Rock, Arkansas, USA - Rescheduled OCT 29

Administrator
    "Captain Aids"
    Follow Norsefire On Twitter Visit Norsefire's Instagram Channel

Default [066]: Oct 06 2012 - Little Rock, Arkansas, USA - Rescheduled OCT 29

06 October 2012
    The Edge presents Monster Ball 2012 with the Twins Of Evil Tour!
    Venue: Arkansas State Fairgrounds

Tickets Aug 25 - http://www.edgelittlerock.com/pages/...ticle=10353282

http://marilynmanson.com - http://robzombie.com

Members Attending:

Show cancelled. From Zombie's facebook:
    Today's show Little Rock is cancelled. After careful examination we decided that the stage was not safe for the weight of our production. We felt it was crazy to risk anyone getting hurt due to these conditions. Sorry, for the situation. We are looking to move the show to another venue in the next couple weeks. More news as we get it.

Administrator
    IN gOD WE TRUST
    Follow Cringeon On Twitter Add Cringeon on Facebook Visit Cringeon's Instagram Channel

Bummer, but thanks for sharing. Definitely the right call when safety is at risk.

That blows!

At least they are going to have it at another time tho..
    I never thought my life could be anything but catastrophe! But suddenly I begin to see a bit of good luck for me! 'Cos I've got a golden ticket! I've got a golden twinkle in my eye! (Marilyn Manson - Omaha - 7.3.13)

Vodka. Grey Goose. Cold. petticoat's Avatar

Goodness. I wonder how much the production weighs. I feel for the people who were planning to go to this but at least they're going to reschedule nearby.
    Imagination is the real and eternal world of which this vegetable universe is but a faint shadow. --William Blake

Yeah, it was a big let down. As soon as I got there, I could tell things werent up to par. The stage was just in the middle of a hay-field, and definitely wasnt suitable for all the stage props, backdrops, lighting, pyro.

They should have planned better really, because it was an outside event and the weather was cold and rainy. Most people that lined up early were out in the weather toughing it out. No one found out about the cancellation till an hour before gate time.

The whole event was really countrified All the people showed up in camoflouge, work boots, blue jeans, with redneck beards lol.

Now they decided to move the show to the nearby rodeo barn.

From what I can tell, it looks like the rescheduled date is right after the State Fair which will be using the building to house cattle and whatnot. I think it even has a dirt floor. Lord only knows.
    Last edited by bodies35; 10-06-2012 at 07:33 PM.

^ I heard the show was postponed/canceled because of the weather. Is that right?

I read they canceled it because the stage was considered unstable for all of Rob Zombie's zombies.

I nearly had a heart attack when I saw it was cancelled because I didn't know if that held any implications for future dates. Fortunately the Pershing Center will have a stage that can hold "Zombie's zombies" and now they get a cool two nights off before taking the stage. Only the best of wishes in getting it rescheduled for Ark Kansas fans.

Quote Originally Posted by Willice View Post
    I nearly had a heart attack when I saw it was cancelled because I didn't know if that held any implications for future dates. Fortunately the Pershing Center will have a stage that can hold "Zombie's zombies" and now they get a cool two nights off before taking the stage. Only the best of wishes in getting it rescheduled for Ark Kansas fans.
    Yeah they will be all rested up to rock the fuck out!!!!!!!! (I hope anyways)
    I never thought my life could be anything but catastrophe! But suddenly I begin to see a bit of good luck for me! 'Cos I've got a golden ticket! I've got a golden twinkle in my eye! (Marilyn Manson - Omaha - 7.3.13)