Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [066]: Oct 06 2012 - Little Rock, Arkansas, USA - Rescheduled OCT 29

Dang, that sucks! I didn't know that happened.....

Boooo! No fun.

BTW, the show is reschedule to Oct 29th, moved to the Barton Colliseum, which is also right near the Fairgrounds. Rob said they would maybe do something extra to make up for the postponement. Not sure what that could be.

Anyway, for now the openers were schedule to be filled in by local bands. the initial DJ had a prior engagment. I honestly hope they throw in a good opening band. I could do without the locals (but, hey, maybe they are really good).
    Last edited by bodies35; 10-07-2012 at 04:55 PM.

^ Thanks for the heads-up! Kinda bummed about the absence of DJ Starscream (personally, I think he's a pretty badass and underappreciated opener), but the inclusion of some local flavor might involve some welcome surprises so I guess we'll see. Mind & legs = OPEN...bring it on, bitches! On my way to the show from afar RIGHT NOW so I'm ALL ABOUT IT. Gimme whatcha got, Little Rock!!! :P