Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: [090]: Nov 10 2012 - Maquinaria Festival - Club De Campo - Laz Vizcachaz, Chile

Lucho!

Hey, guys, I just arrived home. I'll say for now that the audience was CRAZY, I mean, C-R-A-Z-Y jumping with every song singing the lyrics (screaming the lyrics, myself included), it was a really cool audience and you could tell they realized that, after all it's been 15 years since they last performed here in Chile. It was the same setlist as previous Maquinaria shows. No pope costume, no courtain before Hey, Cruel World... and he wore the classic hat for mOBSCENE (the one with the hand thingy).
    There weren't long pauses between songs at all. MM was in a very good mood laughing and doing MM things on stage. Fred was very energetic as always and he laughed at times at how loud and crazy the audience was. I got dirt in my nose, my eyes, my face and my shoes, which were previously black, now they're brown as shit. It was the most powerful concert I've ever been, I screamed as loud as I could and I enjoyed every moment of it. Also, it was my first time seeing him live.
    Twiggy, on the other hand, seemed a little bored or out of place. He usually moves like crazy but he didn't do that much. He sounded fucking awesome though.
    I don't know what else can I say that you guys haven't probably seen before.
    I have some pics that I'd like to share that I'll upload (hopefully in an hour) and I recorded Hey, Cruel World... and Coma White.

Here's a link with 8 photos from a local news website, with photos like this:

Follow Scorpion On Twitter Add Scorpion on Facebook Visit Scorpion's Youtube Channel Visit Scorpion's Instagram Channel

Ok, I'm the only one who will say that his hair looks like some shoots from 2004~2005 and it looks fucking great.

Reminds me of this /\

Also, the Twiggy thing: he doesn't like festivals. He thinks people there are drunk assholes. He even said something like that himself on facebook once, lol.

I thought I was gonna get A LOT more good pics but turns out I couldn't even stand traight sometimes it was really really hard to get focused photos, anyway:

I like this one.

I guess he doesn't like Heineken?

Fred rocks

I was REALLY close to him

Slo-Mo-Tion

I uploaded more here.
    Hope you like'em!

Great photos, chikodelportiko!

Last edited by pflumtamas; 11-11-2012 at 05:05 AM.

Follow Heather Quick On Twitter Add Heather Quick on Facebook Visit Heather Quick's Instagram Channel

Quote Originally Posted by chikodelportiko View Post
    Here's a link with 8 photos from a local news website, with photos like this:

Can't stop laughing at this pic, LOL

Administrator
    "Captain Aids"
    Follow Norsefire On Twitter Visit Norsefire's Instagram Channel

Great photographs chikodelportiko! just shared the link on PM Facebook.

The bra video and photos are funny!

Follow Scorpion On Twitter Add Scorpion on Facebook Visit Scorpion's Youtube Channel Visit Scorpion's Instagram Channel

That dance at 3:55 of the second video. Love it. It is probably my favorite thing on stage.