Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: BILL MAHER: Politically Incorrect, Real Time..., HBO, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Terrapin View Post
    You're half right. They all suck.

I'm still confused as to how conservatism of the fans was ever brought into this topic in the first place. It seems rather shoved here with no pretense to support it. I can certainly hate on Maher as the liberal douchebag he is without expressing even a modicum of conservative views. It was mentioned as "tangentially connected" but it really has nothing to do with anything. Here's the proper thread.
    Are you kidding? It was a post I made almost 6 weeks ago and you're commenting on it now because a new member quoted it? LOL
    Last edited by AssetReign; 10-17-2012 at 08:51 PM.

Muddy Knees

I didn't move anything, merely suggesting to keep that discussion there. The initial comment confused me all along, but was largely ignored at the time and saw no harm. Since it's been brought up again, I recommend keeping the topic in its appropriate place.

^ I know you didn't move it, that's why I edited my post before you made yours. No worries.

I watch his show most weeks. He is not as funny as he used to be. And his politics have certainly changed since his PI days. I preferred him when he was an admitted Libertarian. Now, I find myself disagreeing with him more and more these days.

He's far from an extremist though. That's just silly. Aside from his PETA shit, he's basically a left leaning moderate.

Great new format for Larry King where he has an excellent and relaxed conversation with Bill Maher about the recent debates and election, etc.

Anyone who's not so into his comedy or his shows would probably enjoy this a lot more:

It's 2012 and someone is still uploading in 240p. I'm not sure how that's even possible.

A
    POLITICALLY
    INCORRECT

DEATHBED TRIBUTE
    TO
    TIMOTHY LEARY
    WITH
    DAVID CROSS, ROBERT ANTON WILSON
    MICHELLE PHILLIPS, AND BOB GUCCIONE, JR.

So Bill Maher's Executive Producer of HBO's new weekly program, "VICE."

I've always loved the awesome magazine that started it all and all their online documentaries have been simply amazing...so glad to see Bill take a vested interest in giving them a larger platform! His own HBO show, "Real Time with Bill Maher," is also the lead-in for his production of "VICE," so it's a pretty badass combo!

Here's a trailer for the first season of "VICE":

And just like "Real Time..." also has an online follow-up for each episode online ("Overtime with Bill Maher") this new show also has a follow-up called "The Morning After." Here's the fist episode of that:

IT'S FINALLY HERE!!!

w00t

Add gunz on Facebook Follow gunz on Tumblr

Oh shit, Can't wait to see what the hell he has up his sleeve this go around haha

11. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post