Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image

Thread: The Golden Age Zombie Girls and Antichrist Superstar

Visit kleiner352's Youtube Channel

Default The Golden Age Zombie Girls and Antichrist Superstar

So in the Long Hard Road Out of Hell, Manson describes the dream where the idea for Antichrist Superstar came from, in which a post apocalyptic society where wealthy men stand around caged naked zombie women, masturbating in front of them as the zombies danced and had their jaws wired shut to keep them from biting the penises of the men. Obviously the lines "jaw wired shut to save the dick" from Little Horn originate from this, but I noticed another connection to this dream and it was all the way in the GAOG era:

Attractive women with half of their faces decayed as if they were zombies, dancing.

The thing that really made me connect it though was this:

A rich man standing next to two platforms where zombie girls are forced to dance in stockings and sexy clothing in an extremely masturbatory act of controlling women to do this while having an entire audience pour love and adoration his way.

I just thought it was a cool connection. If anyone has any other connections or thoughts to add, feel free!
    Kleiner352 liked this post

EvilDead, in all of his glory:

2. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post

I made the same general observation somewhere among my countless posts within the Interpretations & Analyses forum of the 'Phant years ago before the whole thing suddenly disappeared.

Sure would be nice if the old management there would let us have our own content back finally.

Ugh.

Nice to see I'm not alone on this one, though!

4. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post
    NewYorkRipperQUACK MisanthroPope's Avatar
    Add MisanthroPope on Facebook

I always wondered if Manson had read Richard Matheson's Dance of the Dead. His dream instantly made me think of it.

6. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post