Nav_image
Nav_image NEWS TOUR BIOGRAPHIES DISCOGRAPHY VIDEOGRAPHY GALLERY INTERVIEWS Nav_image
Nav_image JOURNAL ESSAYS TIMELINE FORUM THEATRE SITE INFO Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Advertising PM at Twins of Evil Shows?

Administrator
    IN gOD WE TRUST

I think the MM camp is aware of us and other popular MM fansites, and we aren't trying to infringe on anything the band is doing. If anything, I think PM has been deliberately safe with it's MM association so I'm not too worried about use of logos/themes. When it boils down, we are promoting a site, to promote the band back so it's not really something to pull away from the official MM channels. This is more of how to make PM get a little more traction as the site it is. MM has been pretty cool with fan use of graphics/sites/media/etc - I think you just have to be careful about the stuff that involves 3rd parties (ie photographers).

Married to Suedehead Shangri-LIE's Avatar

I've spoken to people about it at shows and around where I live. People are aware of it but don't always register. Perhaps there should be an effort made to conduct an official site interview with Manson or one of the band members again? People either lose or throw away handouts given to them at venues for the most part. The most effective way I can see the site getting more promotion is to conduct an exclusive interview with Manson/Band prior to the start of the upcoming tour. I also think that the portraits project is going to draw more people to the site once all of the works are published. So that's something to look forward to. That's just my two cents.
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

^You'd still have to find an effective way to publicize an interview. That old adage if a tree falls in the forest and there's no one there to hear it thing.
    You're right about most people tossing flyers. The stamped guitar pick is a great idea.

Maybe you guys should make armbands.

Administrator
    IN gOD WE TRUST

Starting new thread