Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Download Festival 2013?

Follow Heather Quick On Twitter Add Heather Quick on Facebook Visit Heather Quick's Instagram Channel

Default Download Festival 2013?

I just saw this on Twitter:

The festival's website already said something about the edition next year, but didn't found anything regarding the line up. Plus, this looks very professional to be fake

Holy fuck, I'd KILL to see Killing Joke essentially opening for Manson!!!

If Manson came out for "Love Like Blood" or if Youth came out for "mOBSCENE" or something, anything like that I'd pretty much DIE of WIN.

O_O

Follow Heather Quick On Twitter Add Heather Quick on Facebook Visit Heather Quick's Instagram Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Hazekiah View Post
    Holy fuck, I'd KILL to see Killing Joke essentially opening for Manson!!!

If Manson came out for "Love Like Blood" or if Youth came out for "mOBSCENE" or something, anything like that I'd pretty much DIE of WIN.

O_O
    HOLY MOTHERFUCKING SHIT! Now I NEED to see Manson covering Love Like Blood. Thanks, Hazekiah

I mean, it's never happened (yet!)...but it was played over the p.a. between bands on practically every single Rape of the World Tour show.

And Youth of course produced the "mOBSCENE (Overnight Mix)" remix with Kieth Flint on vocals.

Pretty much ANY onstage collaboration would be killer, though! Hell, maybe Jaz could use the "Antichrist Superstar" podium for "Eighties," lol.

A boy can dream, right?

:D

I think it's funny that Courtney Love and Manson/Twiggy are going to be there together.

And WHY aren't any of the good festivals ever in the States???

If that is the real line up then I might consider going for a day on the Sunday for Rob Zombie and Marilyn Manson. I need to find someone to go with though, as I never really go to festivals and I will be lost there all alone.

Um. No one mentioned that DIR EN GREY are on that lineup. Personally, the only bands I like on that lineup are Dir En Grey, MM and Hole - Gojira are pretty great to watch but I can't stand their albums.

I'd buy tickets just for Dir En Grey.

I find it hard to believe this, they never release the line up anywhere near this early. Does look pretty cool, though!

Administrator
    "Captain Aids"
    Follow Norsefire On Twitter Visit Norsefire's Instagram Channel

This is complete bullshit. No Announcements have been made for Download 2013 and probably wont be made until early 2013.

As soon as their is any announcement they will start updating their website with them - http://www.downloadfestival.co.uk/ - which as you can see is still only based on this years festival.

Quote Originally Posted by Norsefire View Post
    This is complete bullshit. No Announcements have been made for Download 2013 and probably wont be made until early 2013.

As soon as their is any announcement they will start updating their website with them - http://www.downloadfestival.co.uk/ - which as you can see is still only based on this years festival.
    that's pretty much what i was thinking since it was "found on twitter" with no link provided to connect it to any semblence of an official announcement.....