Nav_image
Nav_image NEWS TOUR BIOGRAPHIES DISCOGRAPHY VIDEOGRAPHY GALLERY INTERVIEWS Nav_image
Nav_image JOURNAL ESSAYS TIMELINE FORUM THEATRE SITE INFO Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Provider Module Flyer (help us spread the word)

I just shared it on a Guns 'N Roses forum. They have a thread going for other forums that we use. :) They have 42,824 members, so a lot should see it... very active forum! ;)

Strange & Unusual Sinner Halo Infinity's Avatar

This might seem redundant in some ways, but perhaps there can be some decent, if not excellent ways to promote Provider Module on Marilyn Manson Facebook pages.

https://www.facebook.com/MarilynManson

Especially this fan page. It also seems to be one of the, if not the biggest Marilyn Manson fan page on Facebook by far.

https://www.facebook.com/MarilynManson.Dark
    Last edited by Halo Infinity; 01-26-2014 at 01:35 AM.

Administrator
    IN gOD WE TRUST

Anyone who spreads the word is appreciated but we've never tried to aim for any certain level of membership. At a certain point the fewer numbers keeps the insanity at bay ;)

This was another Marilyn Manson URL on Facebook that I overlooked. I just thought I'd post it here too. Marilyn Manson groups and pages on Facebook seem to be perfect for promoting Provider Module.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/2207690140/

Quote Originally Posted by Alterkaker66 View Post
    The great thing about this forum is that you don't have to be a long time or hardcore fan of Manson at all. You just need to have an open mind and some time to read other peoples opinions on life, the universe and everything. I love the fact that people outside the US, and in different environments, post here. Also the fairly significant spread of ages and life experiences. If you want to think, or just read some of the funniest bullshit ever written, come to Provider Module. Hopefully your appreciation of Marilyn Mansons music and art will grow. We'll definitely try and show you there are good reasons to enjoy it.
    That's exactly what Echoing The Sound did for me when it came to Nine Inch Nails. I'm sure I'd still love NIN without ETS, but there was something about ETS that improved the fan experience. Heck, Provider Module helped me also see other different takes on Marilyn Manson's work and decisions, and has helped me even give Eat Me, Drink Me more chances. It's actually growing on me, slowly but surely.

In other words, Internet forums, especially when they're obviously well-done, certainly makes for a kick-ass experience and environment for the fan-base on the Internet.
    Last edited by Halo Infinity; 11-09-2013 at 09:20 PM.

I finally got around to making a Provider Module thread on Echoing the Sound. I hope it does well and also draws in my users, because I've always felt like both Echoing the Sound and Provider Module should be like next door neighbors on the Internet. ^_^

Here's the thread if you'd like to see it, and post in it. I also made sure to post ProviderModule's Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube accounts.

http://www.echoingthesound.org/commu...site-amp-Forum

Yes, the Provider Module thread just got bumped on Echoing The Sound again. If anybody is interested in discussing and promoting Provider Module on Echoing The Sound, this is the thread to go to, and if you're a Nine Inch Nails fan, ETS is also the place to go. I'd hope that a massive amount of ETS members join PM, and a massive amount of PM members join ETS too. I guess it really does pay to be a fan of both bands after all. =P

http://www.echoingthesound.org/commu...site-amp-Forum

Quote Originally Posted by Alterkaker66 View Post
    The great thing about this forum is that you don't have to be a long time or hardcore fan of Manson at all. You just need to have an open mind
    that's debatable

"I'm a strip, strip, strip, and I flicker, flick, flick, flick
    A flicker of celluloid and there's holes, holes, holes
    In my everything"

Yes! All right! More promotion FTW! In all seriousness though, I don't know why on Earth I didn't think of this any sooner. I just finally got around to promoting Provider Module on NIN.com. =P

http://forum.nin.com/bb/read.php?7,1485936