Nav_image
Nav_image NEWS TOUR BIOGRAPHIES DISCOGRAPHY VIDEOGRAPHY GALLERY INTERVIEWS Nav_image
Nav_image JOURNAL ESSAYS TIMELINE FORUM THEATRE SITE INFO Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Provider Module Flyer (help us spread the word)

So I'm getting ready to hit the road soon again and to HOPEFULLY hit every single American show again!

I just wondered if you maybe had any new or updated flyer designs in mind while I still have a chance to crank a bunch out before leaving.

No pressure, though! The old flyers are AWESOME and I still have a couple thousand left, lol.

;)

Administrator
    Unkillable Party Monster

I've some free time on my hands this next few days, and a whole host of ideas the three of us have discussed over the last year, so I would imagine some nifty new designs could be conjured up, I shall get to the drawing board.

DON'T LET THEM KNOW HOW FAR YOU GO...

Administrator
    "Captain Aids"

I have one idea in mind for a flyer... and maybe for something else, but I'm not saying what it is just yet until I see if it works or not.

Strange & Unusual Sinner Halo Infinity's Avatar

I'm still on the lookout for any Marilyn Manson fans to promote Provider Module to. As for the flyers, I'm just happy to know that they're still available for printing. It's just a matter of getting them printed and finding decent places to tape them onto when I'm not handing them over to actual Marilyn Manson fans. It also still just seems like one of those fun and random ways to kill time.

Administrator
    "Captain Aids"

This was a bit late for this tour, my bad :(
    but for the UK tour I quickly put together these little square cards and got a ton printed and handed them out at the shows.

I guess you can always share these images / print out if you'd like, etc in the future. :)

OHAI GUISE.

It occurs to me while I await the creation of the official thread for the show I just got a ticket to that OMG I'm gonna be hitting a BUNCH of Manson shows! SHOCK OF THE CENTURY, lol. And I'm sitting in an office. With unrestricted use of the company photocopier. And THOUSANDS of sheets of paper. With a paper cutter.

AGAIN.

Anyone wanna whip up a flashy new flyer for me to spread across the States?

The paper is 8x10 so anything easily divisible by that is ideal, of course.

BRING IT.

\m/

Administrator
    "Captain Aids"

The one above is our newest and current one we use. I have a bunch printed out.

IF you PM me a mailing address, I think I have a bunch left, I can mail some out in Sept when I'm in America as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Norsefire View Post
    ...in Sept when I'm in America as well.
    Oh? Will you perhaps be attending any particular musical events occurring in the US in September? Perhaps... a musicical event in the northeast region?

Quote Originally Posted by Norsefire View Post
    The one above is our newest and current one we use. I have a bunch printed out.

IF you PM me a mailing address, I think I have a bunch left, I can mail some out in Sept when I'm in America as well.
    Sounds great, thanks!

I never got to use the last iteration anyhow, I was just throwing it out there in case you guys had a burning desire to whip up a newer version since the last design was kinda specific to The Pale Emperor.

And wasn't there a QR code version at some point? I thought for sure you guys had one of those.

Oh, and hopefully I can save you some postage and just meet you in the States someday soon!

:D

Administrator
    "Captain Aids"

I hope one day to make it out for some MM tour dates. On this occasion I'm over in Arizona and California for a bit but leave a few weeks before MM makes his way over there. :'(
    It will happen one day though!