Nav_image
Nav_image NEWS TOUR BIOGRAPHIES DISCOGRAPHY VIDEOGRAPHY GALLERY INTERVIEWS Nav_image
Nav_image JOURNAL ESSAYS TIMELINE FORUM THEATRE SITE INFO Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Provider Module Flyer (help us spread the word)

Now that we finally have threads for the new Twins of Evil dates, it occurs to me that it might be time for some new flyers?

I've also made some new copies of the old ones, fwiw!

Please get ur shit together and fix the goddamned site so I don't feel TOO fucking retarded handing them out, thx.

<3

Administrator
    "Captain Aids"

Quote Originally Posted by Hazekiah View Post
    Now that we finally have threads for the new Twins of Evil dates, it occurs to me that it might be time for some new flyers?

I've also made some new copies of the old ones, fwiw!

Please get ur shit together and fix the goddamned site so I don't feel TOO fucking retarded handing them out, thx.

<3
    That’s the old one anyway.

I got a whole batch of the square ones printed and I always give them out. I got them properly done though and they’re awesome, but can upload the files if you want to bang out some photocopies like before.

Also, the only issue is a minimal like button? All site issues have been solved and we are on a new server. Unless there’s some major issue you’re getting?

—-

Just seen the card design is on the prev page. That’s still our main card we pass out at shows and the design is still suited for us.

Quote Originally Posted by Norsefire View Post
    Thatís the old one anyway.
    Also, the only issue is a minimal like button? All site issues have been solved and we are on a new server. Unless thereís some major issue youíre getting?
    I was about to say 'omg I can type medieval!!!!!' when I got this error for typing it and nothing else: 'error: the message you entered is too short', which is an improvement! I can always add words.

And the like button.
    Quid ignorantia sit multi ignorant.