Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 1 of 21 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Charles Manson Writes Postcard to Marilyn Manson

Muddy Knees

Default Charles Manson Writes Postcard to Marilyn Manson

Transcribed below.

To Marilyn Manson -

It’s taken me a long time to get there from where I could touch M. Manson. Now I got a card to play – you may look into my non-profit, ATWA, and give Manson what you think he’s got coming for Air, Trees, Water, and you. Or I will pay Manson what you think Manson got coming – the music has make Manson into Abraxas Devil, and I’m SURE you would want some of what I got from what I got. It’s a far out balance. Beyond good and bad, right, wrong. What you don’t do is what I will do – what you did a sing-along, and let it roll and said how you saved me a lot of steps – I don’t need, it’s not a need or a want. Couped – coup. Ghost dancers slay together and you’re just in my grave Sunstroker Corona-coronas-coronae – you seen me from under with it all standing on me. That’s 2 dump trucks – doing the same as CMF 000007

Charles Manson
    Full-size scan: http://imageshack.us/a/img411/572/mansonpostcard.jpg
    Source: http://www.mansondirect.com/

"I want to make a point of saying that many Charles Manson references are our references to his strange-yet-genius gray matter. I’m bringing his strange thinking into the real world. And sometimes it’s neither a tribute nor a criticism; it’s just putting it back where it belongs.” ~Marilyn Manson

Alumni

As I said on twitter when I saw this, who gave him access to the crayons again.......
    Nineteen76Designs: Clients are; Rob Zombie, Sheri Moon Zombie, John 5

Administrator
    Unkillable Party Monster

I hope he remembered to send it first-class before one in the afternoon, otherwise it'll not arrive until the weekend.
    "the Serpent was more crafty than any beast of the field which
    the LORD god had made
    "

m e m e n t o m o r i . p o s t m o r t e m

Married to Suedehead Shangri-LIE's Avatar
    Follow Shangri-LIE On Twitter

I totally agree.
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

Follow Scorpion On Twitter Add Scorpion on Facebook Visit Scorpion's Youtube Channel Visit Scorpion's Instagram Channel

Can someone explain to me what the hell he meant?

Fast Food Nude. Whisky And Speed's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion View Post
    Can someone explain to me what the hell he meant?
    It's a secret code that both of the Mansons understand, only them.

flyflyflyflyflyflyflyflyf

Maybe he's trying to show him who's the boss when it comes to writing weird ass cryptic shit ?

Married to Suedehead Shangri-LIE's Avatar
    Follow Shangri-LIE On Twitter

If you really want him to explain what he meant, you can always write good ol' Uncle Charlie yourselves and ask politely.
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

Follow Scorpion On Twitter Add Scorpion on Facebook Visit Scorpion's Youtube Channel Visit Scorpion's Instagram Channel

Well, some 'fans' of Atwa explained that it was him wanting royalties because MM 'stole' from him (My monkey, cover songs, etc) and didn't give him one cent of it. And that he should do so. Not to Charles Manson himself, but to ATWA. Now check this:

4 M's, ATWA has 4 letters. Also, it reminds me of the symbol from 2011's site, where it was colored like this (I know, CMYK is with black, not green, but it remembers me of it anyways) and followed this pattern (all 4 directions).

These four colors are mainly known in printers, because they can turn into basically any color by mixing themselves.
    Maybe it has something to do with MM being anything he wants to at any time he wants to (Adam, Omega, The Worm), and that kind of explains the ''Creator, preserver, destroyer, ask which one I am''. Also it relates to hinduism (which is fairly strong in this era, as we've seen pictures of Twiggy).

Here's something explaining about the Creator, Preserver, Destroyer in a better way:

THE CREATOR, PRESERVER AND DESTROYER

Meher Baba

When God in the man state, as man, is in sound sleep, and when time and space as the day and the universe of the man have all been apparently destroyed for him, then what is it that every day unfailingly creates his daily morning for him? And again, when man wakes up every day, then what is it that unfailingly creates for him his universe and all the things that are of it and in it?

It is the man's own dormant impressions gathered during the course of the evolution of consciousness, and during the process of reincarnation, that incite his own dormant consciousness during sound sleep to wake him up inadvertently every day, so that the man's own dormant impressions may have the necessary scope to become exhausted through conscious experiences during his awake state. In this manner the man's own impressions in the dormant state create for the man his own morning and his own universe every day.

Although both the daily morning and the universe of the man were simultaneously created for him by his own dormant impressions, yet both were already handily preserved for him by his own impressions of his life in the everyday awake state, and also through the procreation in his own everyday life of deeper and deeper impressions or sanskaras of the already existing Illusion, or of the original creation, which sprang from the original whim of God. Eventually, both the morning (or the day) and the universe of the man are destroyed by the man's own opposite impressions experienced in his sleep state, which are diametrically opposite to the impressions of his awake state.

Hence, in regular unfailing succession, God in the man state as man, consistently asserts Himself as the Creator of His own Creation through the dormant impressions of man; as the Preserver of His own Creation through man's leading the everyday life in the awake state, procreating the impressions of creation; and as the Destroyer of His own Creation through the opposite impressions of man when he falls asleep and ultimately passes away in the sound sleep state.

Every day, finally destroying the very creation as individualized by his consciousness, man once again creates, preserves and destroys the whole creation through the play of impressions. Even through the very being of every thing and of every creation, God consistently asserts His infinite triune attributes as the Creator, the Preserver and the Destroyer.
    Last edited by Scorpion; 09-19-2012 at 10:21 AM.

Muddy Knees

Found some ironic humor in Manson's choice of vocabulary here.

"the music has make Manson into Abraxas Devil,"
    Abraxas: The Swiss Psychologist Carl Jung wrote a short Gnostic treatise in 1916 called The Seven Sermons to the Dead, which called Abraxas a God higher than the Christian God and Devil, that combines all opposites into one Being.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abraxas

Shouldn't even have to mention "Marilyn" and "Manson" here.

it’s not a need or a want. Couped – coup.
    Couped: Cut off smoothly, as distinguished from erased; - used especially for the head or limb of an animal.

"Cut the head off. Grows back hard."

"It’s taken me a long time to get there from where I could touch M. Manson."
    Coup: (among the Plains Indians of North America) a brave or reckless deed performed in battle by a single warrior, as touching or striking an enemy warrior without sustaining injury oneself.

"Ghost dancers slay together and you're just in my grave Sunstroker Corona-coronas-coronae."
    Ghost Dance: a new religious movement which was incorporated into numerous Native American belief systems. According to the prophet Jack Wilson (Wovoka)'s teachings, proper practice of the dance would reunite the living with the spirits of the dead and bring peace, prosperity, and unity to native peoples throughout the region.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghost_Dance

Corona: type of plasma "atmosphere" of the Sun or other celestial body, extending millions of kilometers into space, most easily seen during a total solar eclipse.

(Surrounding the actual star, but not the star itself.)

Not sure if this should be interpreted as Charles Manson's very own "Mutilation is the Most Sincere Form of Flattery" or something else entirely.