Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Charles Manson Writes Postcard to Marilyn Manson

^ Maybe the remaining Beatles should send Charles Manson a public postcard.

Follow kalim123 On Twitter Follow kalim123 on Tumblr

Even though I don't understand this at all, I freaked out when I read it.

Fast Food Nude. Whisky And Speed's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion View Post
    Well, some 'fans' of Atwa explained that it was him wanting royalties because MM 'stole' from him (My monkey, cover songs, etc) and didn't give him one cent of it. And that he should do so. Not to Charles Manson himself, but to ATWA. Now check this:

4 M's, ATWA has 4 letters. Also, it reminds me of the symbol from 2011's site, where it was colored like this (I know, CMYK is with black, not green, but it remembers me of it anyways) and followed this pattern (all 4 directions).

These four colors are mainly known in printers, because they can turn into basically any color by mixing themselves.
    Maybe it has something to do with MM being anything he wants to at any time he wants to (Adam, Omega, The Worm), and that kind of explains the ''Creator, preserver, destroyer, ask which one I am''. Also it relates to hinduism (which is fairly strong in this era, as we've seen pictures of Twiggy).

Here's something explaining about the Creator, Preserver, Destroyer in a better way:

THE CREATOR, PRESERVER AND DESTROYER

Meher Baba

When God in the man state, as man, is in sound sleep, and when time and space as the day and the universe of the man have all been apparently destroyed for him, then what is it that every day unfailingly creates his daily morning for him? And again, when man wakes up every day, then what is it that unfailingly creates for him his universe and all the things that are of it and in it?

It is the man's own dormant impressions gathered during the course of the evolution of consciousness, and during the process of reincarnation, that incite his own dormant consciousness during sound sleep to wake him up inadvertently every day, so that the man's own dormant impressions may have the necessary scope to become exhausted through conscious experiences during his awake state. In this manner the man's own impressions in the dormant state create for the man his own morning and his own universe every day.

Although both the daily morning and the universe of the man were simultaneously created for him by his own dormant impressions, yet both were already handily preserved for him by his own impressions of his life in the everyday awake state, and also through the procreation in his own everyday life of deeper and deeper impressions or sanskaras of the already existing Illusion, or of the original creation, which sprang from the original whim of God. Eventually, both the morning (or the day) and the universe of the man are destroyed by the man's own opposite impressions experienced in his sleep state, which are diametrically opposite to the impressions of his awake state.

Hence, in regular unfailing succession, God in the man state as man, consistently asserts Himself as the Creator of His own Creation through the dormant impressions of man; as the Preserver of His own Creation through man's leading the everyday life in the awake state, procreating the impressions of creation; and as the Destroyer of His own Creation through the opposite impressions of man when he falls asleep and ultimately passes away in the sound sleep state.

Every day, finally destroying the very creation as individualized by his consciousness, man once again creates, preserves and destroys the whole creation through the play of impressions. Even through the very being of every thing and of every creation, God consistently asserts His infinite triune attributes as the Creator, the Preserver and the Destroyer.
    Scorpion, you are a hell of a smart guy and most of your posts are brilliant.

This is incredibly intriguing! Terrapin and Scorpion, thank you helping shed some light. Charles Manson's way of saying things is pretty badass.
    Cocksuckasaurus.

Are we really dissecting the ramblings of a man who's claiming a (royalties) connection between his use of primary colors in the ATWA cross symbol and the CMYK logo? In that case, I think he should pay royalities to The Beatles for fucking up "Helter Skelter" for eternity.

You'd think a genius could spell the name of the man he's accusing of plagiarism. Or spell, period.

Muddy Knees

Quote Originally Posted by AssetReign View Post
    Are we really dissecting the ramblings of a man who's claiming a (royalties) connection between his use of primary colors in the ATWA cross symbol and the CMYK logo? In that case, I think he should pay royalities to The Beatles for fucking up "Helter Skelter" for eternity.
    First off, I'm not sure that the connection between those two logos is entirely what this is about. The logos weren't even mentioned.

Secondly, Manson made the song Helter Skelter eternal. That's free gigantic publicity for ya. That's exactly what M. Manson has preached since the beginning. "Celebritarian-needs" through and through.

This postcard most likely has no huge underlying meaning, but there's still some great irony in how cryptic this message was. Especially seeing how it was Manson speaking to Manson here. It's all in good fun, so relax.

You'd think a genius could spell the name of the man he's accusing of plagiarism. Or spell, period.
    I don't see anyone claiming Manson as a genius. His legibility/spelling are on par with that of a man who hardly attended school through always being in some institution from a very early age. Born a villain.

^ chill, bro. It's just my opinion. :)

Quote Originally Posted by Terrapin View Post
    I don't see anyone claiming Manson as a genius.
    "I want to make a point of saying that many Charles Manson references are our references to his strange-yet-genius gray matter. Iím bringing his strange thinking into the real world. And sometimes itís neither a tribute nor a criticism; itís just putting it back where it belongs.Ē ~Marilyn Manson

Muddy Knees

Why ya disrespecting, bra?

Lol on quoting that quote. Touchť.

What the fuck did I just read?

I think he's saying he wants to cut an album together.
    It's about time.