Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Charles Manson Writes Postcard to Marilyn Manson

Charles Manson wants to chill and drink Coronas with Marilyn Manson while listening to Santana's album Abraxas.

What else is there to decipher? You people are crazy.

Omniscient Iniquitous Dirge Inferno's Avatar
    Follow Dirge Inferno On Twitter Add Dirge Inferno on Facebook Follow Dirge Inferno on Tumblr Visit Dirge Inferno's Youtube Channel Visit Dirge Inferno's Instagram Channel

Imagine Charles Manson and Marilyn Manson meeting each other.

Vodka. Grey Goose. Cold. petticoat's Avatar

That's some creepy fucking shit right there
    Imagination is the real and eternal world of which this vegetable universe is but a faint shadow. --William Blake

Fast Food Nude. Whisky And Speed's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dirge Inferno View Post
    Imagine Charles Manson and Marilyn Manson meeting each other.
    Yeah, my wild imagination can imagine exactly what they even may say to each other, I know that it seems a bit of a funny thought, but I can imagine it. I always had the feeling that Charles Manson will try to reach out and get in touch with MM even if it was remotely, mainly because MM decided to bear Charles Manson's last name as his stage name.

People, I find the words that Charles Manson wrote are kinda freaky and creepy, like a death threat letter. What do you think?

Don't forget that Charles is a serial killer, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Whisky And Speed View Post
    People, I find the words that Charles Manson wrote are kinda freaky and creepy, like a death threat letter. What do you think?

Don't forget that Charles is a serial killer, lol.
    All joking aside, I also felt it had an ominous threatening tone to it.

Married to Suedehead Shangri-LIE's Avatar
    Follow Shangri-LIE On Twitter

At least Charlie didn't say he was going to beat MM to death with the postcard.
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

Muddy Knees

Who would ever dare make threats? Certainly not Manson. Or Manson.

I can, but do not need to defend myself And the absurd accusations that the average press has clinged onto. If we need a nude photo of me to prove that I am far different than the soon-to-be-murdered-in-their-home press has decided to fabricate, that is easy. But if one more "journalist" makes a cavalier statement about me and my band, I will personally or with my fans help, greet them at their home and discover just how much they believe in their freedom of speech. I dare you all to write one more thing that you won't say to my face. Because I will make you say it. In that manner. That is a threat. MM

^ The fact MM made a threat against the press doesn't detract from what sounds like an implied threat in the postcard from CM to MM.

Muddy Knees

^My point is... who cares? People talk big. If the postcard is some threat, it's a pretty damn empty threat. Same as Manson's threat to the press.

^You chose to dissect the words in his prison postcard, and I chose to chalk it up to the ramblings of a convicted serial killer. However, there are plenty of crazy people out there who might believe CM is talking directly to them and telling them to murder MM. Just my opinion, of course. Nothing more, nothing less.