Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Charles Manson Writes Postcard to Marilyn Manson

Married to Suedehead Shangri-LIE's Avatar
    Follow Shangri-LIE On Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by AssetReign View Post
    ^You chose to dissect the words in his prison postcard, and I chose to chalk it up to the ramblings of a convicted serial killer. However, there are plenty of crazy people out there who might believe CM is talking directly to them and telling them to murder MM. Just my opinion, of course. Nothing more, nothing less.
    That's exactly what I was thinking. There's a difference between an implied threat from Charles Manson and a "threat" from MM to show up at a journalists home with his fans and beat them up.
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

Omniscient Iniquitous Dirge Inferno's Avatar
    Follow Dirge Inferno On Twitter Add Dirge Inferno on Facebook Follow Dirge Inferno on Tumblr Visit Dirge Inferno's Youtube Channel Visit Dirge Inferno's Instagram Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Whisky And Speed View Post
    Don't forget that Charles is a serial killer, lol.
    Charles Manson never technically killed anyone.

Charles Manson can kill people with his mind.

4. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Muddy Knees

Quote Originally Posted by AssetReign View Post
    ^You chose to dissect the words in his prison postcard, and I chose to chalk it up to the ramblings of a convicted serial killer. However, there are plenty of crazy people out there who might believe CM is talking directly to them and telling them to murder MM. Just my opinion, of course. Nothing more, nothing less.
    Which is partly why I included that particular threat from MM in my post. It mentions the fans or himself meeting people in their homes (ala Manson Family).

My main concern is how people can take anything from this seriously. I respect everyone's opinion, I simply find this whole thing hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by Llama Lama View Post
    AssetReign has the best opinions on Provider Module. .
    Don't be so modest, Llama. I can't hold a candle to you. Although I'm sure you would enjoy it.
    Last edited by AssetReign; 09-19-2012 at 03:28 PM.

Married to Suedehead Shangri-LIE's Avatar
    Follow Shangri-LIE On Twitter

[QUOTE=Terrapin;128065My main concern is how people can take anything from this seriously. I respect everyone's opinion, I simply find this whole thing hilarious.[/QUOTE]

You took it seriously enough to analyze it in the manner you did. A gooble deep a a dop a dooble deet deet a ramble ramble doop.
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

Follow Dirge Inferno On Twitter Add Dirge Inferno on Facebook Follow Dirge Inferno on Tumblr Visit Dirge Inferno's Youtube Channel Visit Dirge Inferno's Instagram Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Dv5 View Post
    You took it seriously enough to analyze it in the manner you did. A gooble deep a a dop a dooble deet deet a ramble ramble doop.
    Doll-dagga buzz-buzz ziggety-zag

Everyone must remember that Terrapin probably has Aspergers. And after reading that postcard I'm willing to bet that Charles Manson is also mildly autistic.

Judging from the interviews with him, I reckon he is psychotic and needs to be treated. I don't blame him, who wouldn't go completely insane after spending over half of your life in prison?