Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [086]: Nov 02 2012 - Maquinaria Festival - Mexico, DF

Administrator
    "Captain Aids"
    Follow Norsefire On Twitter Visit Norsefire's Instagram Channel

Default [086]: Nov 02 2012 - Maquinaria Festival - Mexico, DF

02 November 2012

INFO - http://www.marilynmanson.com

Members Attending:

the date is november 02

Muddy Knees

^Thanks. Made the changes.

Someone on Instagram uploaded this:

Add arkahno on Facebook Follow arkahno on Tumblr

It seems this is from the show: http://statigr.am/p/316235019514687462_4848466

Follow NapalmHeart On Twitter Visit NapalmHeart's Youtube Channel Visit NapalmHeart's Instagram Channel

Why is this date listed here? Would have been easier to find the thread if it was chonologically before the South American dates. And why is there no info yet? I heard Murderers was supposed to be played after Slo-Mo-Tion but got skipped. At least that's what I understood with my non-existing spanish skills. Same setlist then I guess.

The organization here is definitely a bit of a clusterfuck, but I think the logic is that it's NOT a Twins of Evil show so the itinerary temporarily reverts back to the Hey, Cruel World...Tour subforum and that the show is listed at the top of the page rather than chronologically so as to make it easier to spot at a glance upon first loading the page. But, yeah. The out-of-order dates thing is an issue, although it it's solved/further-complicated once the show's checked off the list of completed shows and moved to its proper chronological order at the end of the 2nd page of the subforum, lol. Oh, and of course there's TWO shows indexed as being the FIRST show right there on Page One in here, hahaha.

Don't ask me, man! I've just been trying to keep up and make sense of it like everyone else. The fact that it took a whole paragraph to explain seems to indicate there might be some room for streamlining the system later, lol.

In all fairness, though...the on-again/off-again, this-tour/that-tour situation at the moment doesn't exactly lend itself well to the format of subdivided tour subforums when it comes to chronological simplicity but the FORMAT predates the TOUR so I think they're just doing their best to squeeze it in on the fly and make it work without completely overhauling the entire tour section.

Like they say on fb, IT'S COMPLICATED.

;)

Follow NapalmHeart On Twitter Visit NapalmHeart's Youtube Channel Visit NapalmHeart's Instagram Channel

Haha yeah. Although the simple solution would have been to leave the two shows at the beginning of the South American dates and maybe change the title of the sub-forum.

ANYWAY, if you look at the amount of cameras here, you'd expect some footage to pop up soon

^ The camera phone has become this generation's Bic lighter.

Follow Heather Quick On Twitter Add Heather Quick on Facebook Visit Heather Quick's Instagram Channel

Same setlist

Rock is Dead

The Dope Show

Personal Jesus

Sweet Dreams (Are Made of This)

Coma White

King Kill 33/Antichrist Superstar

The Beautiful People