Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [086]: Nov 02 2012 - Maquinaria Festival - Mexico, DF

^He sounds good. What was that at about 2:40 in The Dope Show? It looked like an electrical malfunction from the lights above the stage.

*In spite of the fact some ppl bitch about the setlist, it's obvious Sweet Dream is a crowd favorite.
    Last edited by AssetReign; 11-03-2012 at 02:07 PM.

Administrator
    "Captain Aids"
    Follow Norsefire On Twitter Visit Norsefire's Instagram Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Hazekiah View Post
    The organization here is definitely a bit of a clusterfuck, but I think the logic is that it's NOT a Twins of Evil show so the itinerary temporarily reverts back to the Hey, Cruel World...Tour subforum and that the show is listed at the top of the page rather than chronologically so as to make it easier to spot at a glance upon first loading the page. But, yeah. The out-of-order dates thing is an issue, although it it's solved/further-complicated once the show's checked off the list of completed shows and moved to its proper chronological order at the end of the 2nd page of the subforum, lol. Oh, and of course there's TWO shows indexed as being the FIRST show right there on Page One in here, hahaha.

Don't ask me, man! I've just been trying to keep up and make sense of it like everyone else. The fact that it took a whole paragraph to explain seems to indicate there might be some room for streamlining the system later, lol.

In all fairness, though...the on-again/off-again, this-tour/that-tour situation at the moment doesn't exactly lend itself well to the format of subdivided tour subforums when it comes to chronological simplicity but the FORMAT predates the TOUR so I think they're just doing their best to squeeze it in on the fly and make it work without completely overhauling the entire tour section.

Like they say on fb, IT'S COMPLICATED.

Yeah I did my best to try and keep it as organized as possible to break it down into legs of either HCW or TOE. I don't think it's that complicated since you click into the tour section and then click into the legs and get all the dates for that leg... although for HCW North America it's a pain that two extra dates later down the line got added for NA, although I probably could of started merging all old dates into a big archive. I think the other sub forums are a bit easier to follow like the next two new legs of the tours.

Anyway bumped this sub forum to the top as I should have done when the NA TOE ended, so each leg that's current sits on top and will hopefully help a bit.

As said, eventually all dates will be put into a big archive like THEOL tour archive, they will it in order from start to end.

---

EDIT: All past dates/tour legs are now in a new archive located towards the bottom of the tour legs sub forums!

Administrator
    "Captain Aids"
    Follow Norsefire On Twitter Visit Norsefire's Instagram Channel

Just watched the ACSS video, looks like the older podium is back now. Anyone know if that's a change for these tour dates or was it switched with the new one during the TOE dates?

Follow Heather Quick On Twitter Add Heather Quick on Facebook Visit Heather Quick's Instagram Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Norsefire View Post
    Just watched the ACSS video, looks like the older podium is back now. Anyone know if that's a change for these tour dates or was it switched with the new one during the TOE dates?
    It looks like they're using the props from Hey, Cruel World... tour for these dates. I watched The Dope Show yesterday and the background only has that 'light curtain' (?) and not the D R U G S

Muddy Knees

Good vid quality. Killer audio.

Hey, Cruel World

Disposable Teens

Love Song

mOBSCENE

I was there, quite a fantastic night: the first band of the night was a local one (Apolo) who were a watered down version of Wolfmother, they were booed and many stuff was thrown at them. Stone Sour was the following band; altough I never cared too much about this band, they surely knew how light the heat up; Corey reaffirmed that he is a unique frontman, I just hope the next time he visit us will be with Slipknot.

Deftones was next, and as always, they delivered the goods: songs from the new album mixed with the classics (7 words, engine N. 9, my own summer, be quiet and drive..., knife party, feiticeira, digital bath, bloody cape), plus Chino seems in great shape and his voice sounds stronger than ever before.

MM was the closing act, and it was kind of a nice surprise. He maintained the voice throughout the first half of the show and showed some of his classic theatrical features (the pope outfit, a knife-like mic, a fur coat, the antichrist podium, he even tore up a bible apart), but his show lasted too little: a little more than an hour, that was all, plus, many of the songs weren't played complete, he fucked up parts of the dope show and personal jesus, while Twiggy totally ruined the Sweet Dreams solo.

The complete tracklist is the following:

Intro (the goblin song)
    Hey Cruel World
    Disposable Teens
    the Love song
    No Reflection
    mOBSCENE
    The Dope Show
    Slo-Mo-Tion
    Rock is dead
    Personal Jesus
    Sweet Dreams
    Coma White
    King Kill 33º (Interlude)
    Antichrist Superstar
    The Beautiful People.

I'd say it is likely that all the ToE stage props (including Zombie's) are in storage so would just be easier and cheaper to continue using the other props, but that is of course just a theory.