Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: [087]: Nov 03 - Maquinaria Festival - Guadalajara, Mexico

Administrator
    "Captain Aids"
    Follow Norsefire On Twitter Visit Norsefire's Instagram Channel

Default [087]: Nov 03 - Maquinaria Festival - Guadalajara, Mexico

03 November 2012

INFO - http://www.marilynmanson.com

Members Attending:

Hmm.

I'll be in Dallas a couple days before this anyway with a few more days on my Greyhound pass so I'm thinking seriously about going to this show.

Never been to Mexico and I don't speak spanish but I've always wanted to see Manson outside of the U.S., even if only by a little bit. That Mayhem Fest in Toronto back in '09 would've been easier but it got cancelled. Still, at least my passport is ready to go!

Is there any further info on the details for this show and where exactly it's going to be?

Thanks, just trying to figure out how easily do-able this is.

:)

Muddy Knees

^ Perfect, thanks!

Here's a link to the exact location if anyone's curious:

http://www.maquinariafest.com/mx-gdl/lugar/

Only about 12 miles of I-HAVE-NO-IDEA-WTF-I'M-DOING away from the Greyhound stop, lol.

I've managed worse, I guess.

;)

Add arkahno on Facebook Follow arkahno on Tumblr

I'll be there.

Hey, man! I had access to a real computer briefly a while ago and saw your awesome PM to me but didn't have time to respond since I've been rushing all over the place for a month now. Still thinking VERY seriously about going to this show in a couple days & could DEFINITELY use all the help I can get getting around once I'm down there...but now I'm stuck using PM Mobile on my crappy phone & can't see or respond to any of my PMs!
    If there's any way we could make plans through this thread and/or over facebook (I'm Haz E Kiah there, btw) then that would be a lot easier. It'd be really cool to meet you in person after all these years & I could TOTALLY make it worth your while!

Administrator
    "Captain Aids"
    Follow Norsefire On Twitter Visit Norsefire's Instagram Channel

On the PM mobile skin it should say something like Use Full Site so you can turn it off. We're going to be improving the mobile skin/functions soon.

ZOMFG, that would be AMAAAAZING, thanks! And, yeah, I've tried switching to the full site version a million times since I got my latest phone(s) a few months ago but they're only not-completely-braindead phones instead of actual smartphones so they just can't handle the full site at all and the browser freezes if I even TRY, lol. Can't wait to see the new digs, thanks again!

Add arkahno on Facebook Follow arkahno on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Hazekiah View Post
    Hey, man! I had access to a real computer briefly a while ago and saw your awesome PM to me but didn't have time to respond since I've been rushing all over the place for a month now. Still thinking VERY seriously about going to this show in a couple days & could DEFINITELY use all the help I can get getting around once I'm down there...but now I'm stuck using PM Mobile on my crappy phone & can't see or respond to any of my PMs!
    If there's any way we could make plans through this thread and/or over facebook (I'm Haz E Kiah there, btw) then that would be a lot easier. It'd be really cool to meet you in person after all these years & I could TOTALLY make it worth your while!
    Sorry, I haven't seen this post, I will search for you in facebook !

Wellll, damnit.

I've been traveling with an unlimited-use 2 month Greyhound Discovery Pass since they still have to honor them until they expire even though Greyhound has cancelled them as of a month ago. Unfortunately, even though they're still valid for travel on the U.S. and Canada bus routes, Greyhound Mexico is being a bastard and has already stopped honoring them altogether.

Nice of them to tell me that before I got all the way to El Paso, TX. Oh, wait...they didn't.

-_-

Annnyway, I'm really bummed about all this. I was really looking forward to meeting you at my first Manson show outside of the U.S. and finally being able to see a bit of Mexico.

Not to mention that this would've been my 100th Manson concert!

So thanks SO MUCH for everything but I guess we'll have to meet up another time. Booooo.

Just make sure and have an AWESOME time at the show FOR me!!!

\m/