Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 1 of 47 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: VIP Package: General Questions

Default VIP Package: General Questions

When I go to purchase the $150 package, there's a bar that says "coupon code". Does anyone know anything about a code? I'm not willing to miss out on any savings.

This thread can also be used to discuss any other questions or comments about the VIP packages.

THREAD UPDATE: (Answers)
    • There is no age requirement.
    • Tickets are picked up at will call. You need to bring with you your confirmation email, instruction email that you should receive up to 3 days after your purchase (if not, email them and they'll send it), and the credit card you purchased it with.
    • You need to verify the name of the person who will be responsible for picking up the tickets at the check-in location on the day of the show. PICTURE IDENTIFICATION OR PASSPORT WILL BE REQUIRED TO PICK UP TICKETS.
    • They will email you at least 3 days before the show with information regarding the check-in procedure and arrival time.
    • One VIP admission per fan wanting to attend. This is not a "group" package deal.
    • Meet and Greet = "Afterparty" (It's not an actual party)
    • Meet and Greet is post show. The only thing being handed out pre-show are wristbands.
    • You can go to both Rob Zombie AND Manson if you purchased both packages. You will receive wristbands for both.
    • After the entire concert is over, you will line up to meet Manson. Expect a long wait.
    • 50 VIP tickets available per show. Some venues, such as Dallas and Hammerstein-New York, have opened up to selling more.
    • Just one autograph per VIP
    • Only Manson is expected at the Meet and Greet (not other band members). However, Twiggy is known to show.
    • Personal cameras and phones will not be allowed during the meet & greet but you can use them during the show. You will be able to pose for a picture with Manson and they will email you the pictures the next day.
    • According to your instructional emal: "If you are running late or have any other questions or concerns, please contact at least 1 hour before the designated meeting time."

Official website: https://www.facebook.com/OneandOnlyG...ckets/timeline

Also, is there an age requirement that anyone knows of?

Well, you see... Hmm.
    Perhaps I should mention that we have decided that this, a flip or homicide is a little special. A little too macabre for the squeamish. Therefore we have labelled it "For juveniles only." Adults will not be permitted to listen unless they are accompanied by their children. So you should be fine.

Muddy Knees

The coupon code is most likely a standard feature of the site as a placeholder HTML for all packages that come through. I highly doubt there's coupons out there for this one. Wouldn't hold my breath.

Inhale Damage Smoothly

Default Marilyn Manson VIP Package After Party Age Limit?

I just bought my ticket to the show as well as my VIP package. Didn't see a disclaimer about age and it let me buy a ticket, but I heard Manson in an interview say it would be a party atmosphere with strippers and what not. Just wanted to know if anyone had any information on whether or not there actually is an age limit or if anyone just has any details on what the event will be like. Thanks!

Nope. As far as we know, there is no age limit.

Hmm. It will be nice after the first concert dates, to get a better idea of what will happen at the "after party."

Also, I wonder if they will release just a ticket without meet-and-greet. If not, their won't be too many people to party. Not that it really takes that many people.

What do you guys envision is likely? maybe this is more of hanging out a minute, with drinks, while waiting on photos, etc. We will see.

Either way, 150 is the same price that other artists charge for photo and signature ops. An actual party would be a great bonus, but not necessary. I'm really suprised they are having the meet up to begin with. This is my eighth show.

What I'm wondering is.... how many of these events is he actually going to be sober for? I will save my $150 and enjoy my pit ticket. Although the photo would be nice, I've already met him a few times.

I seriously hope he cracks open some Mansinthe......Also, Does anyone know if I pick up the ticket at will call? The confirmation email didn't contain tickets.

Quote Originally Posted by rusty shackleford View Post
    I seriously hope he cracks open some Mansinthe......Also, Does anyone know if I pick up the ticket at will call? The confirmation email didn't contain tickets.
    if there's no age limit as to who can buy these tickets, i kind of doubt there'll be alcohol of any kind due to liability...i mean, unless they are going to card everyone and give them a wristband to be able to drink alcohol