Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 2 of 47 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: VIP Package: General Questions

The tickets are picked up at will call. You need to bring with you your confirmation email, instruction email that you should receive up to 3 days after your purchase (if not, email them and they'll send it), and the credit card you purchased it with.

Follow NapalmHeart On Twitter Visit NapalmHeart's Youtube Channel Visit NapalmHeart's Instagram Channel

Quote Originally Posted by FeedYourHead View Post
    and the credit card you purchased it with.
    I don't have access to the credit card my ticket has been purchased with... All I can bring is the emails (2 so far, waiting for the instruction mail still).

Yea, I hope they don't give me a hard time. The person that bought the ticket on their credit card is coming to will call with me, but it isn't under my name.

Will they try to start stuff?

Follow NapalmHeart On Twitter Visit NapalmHeart's Youtube Channel Visit NapalmHeart's Instagram Channel

I don't think so. I mean, those packages are often given away as presents... The only thing I don't know is if my name will be on their list or the person's name who bought it for me.

Creepy lurker coming out of the woodwork because I bought an Atlanta VIP package and I'm confused.

Anyway, I see the talk of holding onto stuff in the pit? Yet the meet & greet and whatnot is post-show? So, does anyone know if we'll get our stuff when we go to willcall or will we get it afterwards? Just wondering if anyone knows for sure, 'cause I figured we'd get it post-show due to the high volume of people at willcall beforehand, and the site doesn't say. And who knows when they'll email me back.

Anyone who's bought yet know how the early entry or VIP lines will work?

My guess is that it will be a separate line from GA, since you have to form a line at GT will call anyway.
    I also think that they're going to give you the VIP pass thing to the after party AT will call because it makes no sense to try and do that after the show in a dark venue all rushed, trying to check names and tickets and IDs.

Also this info was included in the confirmation email:

We also need to verify the name of the person who will be responsible for picking up the tickets at the check-in location on the day of the show. PICTURE IDENTIFICATION OR PASSPORT WILL BE REQUIRED TO PICK UP TICKETS.
    We will email you 4-7 days before the show with information regarding the check-in procedure and arrival time.
    Last edited by FeedYourHead; 09-23-2012 at 07:24 AM.

I hope they give you the VIP pass BEFORE the show and once you get to the After Party they give you the stuff. That makes the most sense in my opinion.

As for the will call lines here is where I am confused. They say the VIP after party pass gets you early access to the venue, BUT that ticket is not an entry ticket. So should I get into the GA will call line for my pit ticket, then go to the GT will call line and get the early access? or how will that work?
    Anyone know?

You use your regular, already purchased, normal ticket for entry. The GT ticket allows you to cut the line of people who don't have a GT ticket. I imagine they'd either have separate lines the whole time, or separate them out shortly before doors.

http://www.facebook.com/OneandOnlyGo...ckets/timeline
    They're really good at responding to inquiries there.
    So far I've gathered that the meet and greet/after party is JUST with manson, not other band members, and there will be a limit as to how many things you can have autographed but they don't have the specific number yet (I imagine it'd be 1 or 2 things).

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...type=1&theater
    It looks like for the 30 Seconds to Mars shows GT had its own line, but that might be venue-specific. There's no way of knowing any of this until it gets closer to the show. All we can do is speculate till then.

Also, I just spent like 10 minutes looking for this thread lol, should it maybe be moved into the tour section?

EDIT: http://buddhaforsarah.tumblr.com/MyG...ketExperience.
    ^ maybe answers some questions about the line. Pretty standard.
    Last edited by FeedYourHead; 09-23-2012 at 09:50 AM.

Follow Heather Quick On Twitter Add Heather Quick on Facebook Visit Heather Quick's Instagram Channel

Does anyone know why I get this message when I click 'place order'?

Please note: Shipping rates have been updated based on your new "ship to" address. Please review then resubmit your order.

I emailed them but they didn't answer me yet :(
    I put the right adderess and will be 'online delivery'