Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 3 of 47 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: VIP Package: General Questions

I'm considering to go for the Rob Zombie meet and greet but I'm waiting for them to reply to my e-mail, since I want to make sure I won't miss the support or Manson's performance. As it is happening before the show, so I'm really curious about that.

Heather Quick, I got that too when I made the shipping address different from the billing address. I placed the order after getting that message and it worked. I don't think it means anything since it's an online delivery anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by adamchabbi6 View Post
    I'm considering to go for the Rob Zombie meet and greet but I'm waiting for them to reply to my e-mail, since I want to make sure I won't miss the support or Manson's performance. As it is happening before the show, so I'm really curious about that.
    You're not going to miss any part of anyone's set, because they can't let people with regular tickets into the venue until they let people with GTs into the pit. Which means the entire show can't start until the meet & greet is over and everyone is in the venue.

Follow Heather Quick On Twitter Add Heather Quick on Facebook Visit Heather Quick's Instagram Channel

Quote Originally Posted by sayyosin View Post
    Heather Quick, I got that too when I made the shipping address different from the billing address. I placed the order after getting that message and it worked. I don't think it means anything since it's an online delivery anyway.
    OMG, YES! I did that and it worked! Thank you, sayyosin! :D
    Can't believe I'll meet the man again. HOLY FUCKING SHIT!

I'm still wondering how many VIP tickets they are selling. I mean they could only do 500 of the paintings because they only printed 500. But how many after show tickets are at each venue? Does anyone have any clue?

Quote Originally Posted by Bryson18 View Post
    Does anyone have any clue?
    No, the company doesn't give out that information apparently. They were asked that question several times and they've never answered.

Quote Originally Posted by FeedYourHead View Post
    No, the company doesn't give out that information apparently. They were asked that question several times and they've never answered.
    So they could truthfully sell as many tickets as they wanted and no one would know?
    Have you ever seen a Golden Ticket sale say "sold out"?

^ yeah, a lot bunch of Zombie packages are sold out

Quote Originally Posted by FeedYourHead View Post
    ^ yeah, a lot bunch of Zombie packages are sold out
    So I guess we will have to wait till October 1st to really get a feel for how many people will be at the after party?

Is anyone going to that show that could tell us?

Administrator
    IN gOD WE TRUST
    Follow Cringeon On Twitter Add Cringeon on Facebook Visit Cringeon's Instagram Channel

I'll let you know how the VIP thing goes. I'll also grab some pics of the merch and get prices for those who want to plan ahead.