Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 374344454647

Thread: VIP Package: General Questions

Yea, the end all be all for me is that I met Manson and had a great time. I would do it again, regardless, just to meet Manson again and nothing else. I just hope the company can get themselves together. And yea, I tried to get all my chat in with MM during the signings so I could concentrate on the photo taking when the time came. They're (AIW) not all THAT bad, contrary to my previous post, Lol, but it would be nice if there was an actual photographer on hand, and that's all I'm really asking for personally. Or at least someone with a point and shoot, Lol. :) But regardless of all of that, I guess I would just like to see them more professional on the customer service end, cause who knows when I might need actual customer service. I didn't this time around. I know that meeting him is just that, meeting him, regardless if you get a photo or not, but we all must admit, it would be super nice to walk away with a super nice photo to commemorate the event. I know a few who had both their photos come out blurry, and I just feel bad for them, cause I know I would be bummed if none of mine turned out. I couldn't really care less about the poster, but just try to evaluate it from all sides. Let's just see what happens with the next tour.
    2001-07-11 - North Myrtle Beach, SC ["Guns, God, & Government"/"Ozzfest 2001"]
    2004-12-03 - North Myrtle Beach, SC ["Against All Gods"]
    2013-07-14 - North Myrtle Beach, SC ["Hey, Cruel World..."/Summer 2013]

My complaints are more than a poster js, I have many irks with them. Plus the fact as I said he really doesn't need them, it's done all the time by numerous artists without AIW.
    They always word things badly, beginning with 'VIP treatment', and the first round of "After Party' where so many thought it was a legit party lol.
    It's a poorly run company, end of story.

Quote Originally Posted by Snuffy View Post
    My complaints are more than a poster js, I have many irks with them. Plus the fact as I said he really doesn't need them, it's done all the time by numerous artists without AIW.
    They always word things badly, beginning with 'VIP treatment', and the first round of "After Party' where so many thought it was a legit party lol.
    It's a poorly run company, end of story.
    yep, what he said.