Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 5 of 47 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: VIP Package: General Questions

Ok, my guess then is it is aftershow. I am fine either way, and we have to get the passes and everything beforehand at check-in, since we do have early entry, etc

Vodka. Grey Goose. Cold. petticoat's Avatar

Ticket time is 7 P. We should, as stated in the email we're both quoting, get an email 4 - 7 days before the show with the details. I want to explore Chicago a bit first -- it'd be easier to plan if they'd go ahead and tell us.
    Imagination is the real and eternal world of which this vegetable universe is but a faint shadow. --William Blake

Administrator
    IN gOD WE TRUST
    Follow Cringeon On Twitter Add Cringeon on Facebook Visit Cringeon's Instagram Channel

My confirmation has it scheduled before the show, so it may vary from show to show. I'll let you guys know how it goes, might be nice to be able to run shit out to the car before the show and do the meet before they perform.

Quote Originally Posted by Cringeon View Post
    My confirmation has it scheduled before the show, so it may vary from show to show.
    I think that's an error on their part. That's the scheduling info that appeared verbatim in the Zombie confirmation email, and on their fb they blatantly state that the zombie m&g is before the show, and the manson one is after. And that is also their explanation for why people can do both m&gs without it interfering.

On another topic, based on things I've read, it seems that they only give you a wristband when you first enter the venue, and literally everything else is given to you post-show.
    Last edited by FeedYourHead; 09-24-2012 at 05:59 AM.

Follow Heather Quick On Twitter Add Heather Quick on Facebook Visit Heather Quick's Instagram Channel

Quote Originally Posted by FeedYourHead View Post
    I think that's an error on their part. That's the scheduling info that appeared verbatim in the Zombie confirmation email, and on their fb they blatantly state that the zombie m&g is before the show, and the manson one is after. And that is also their explanation for why people can do both m&gs without it interfering.
    Yep, what I read is that Manson m&g is after the show. I prefer, by the way. Even with all the 'sweaty and tired' thing, lol

In my email about the VIP after party, it states that it will happen AFTER the show.

My show is Atlanta, Ga on October 25th. Maybe bigger venues are having it afterwards? I know aaron's amp. holds 12,000 people.

Just my thoughts on it.

^ they probably got some emails right and some not right lol

Manson's not even having a meet and greet, he's having an after party.

Vodka. Grey Goose. Cold. petticoat's Avatar

No special seating during the show, right? *rethinking my nosebleed section*
    Imagination is the real and eternal world of which this vegetable universe is but a faint shadow. --William Blake

^ Don't let the wording confuse you, this is and MM meet & greet. Tons of artists list meet and greets as "after parties" or "before show parties" and they will provide say pizza and whatever but really people are just lined up to meet the artist/band and they can mingle in said room after they meet, eat pizza if its there, otherwise just talk to other people in room.

For those wondering, it looks like they are selling 50 VIP tickets for MM each show.

Follow Heather Quick On Twitter Add Heather Quick on Facebook Visit Heather Quick's Instagram Channel

Quote Originally Posted by FeedYourHead View Post
    ^ they probably got some emails right and some not right lol

Manson's not even having a meet and greet, he's having an after party.
    I wonder how many stuff he can autograph, or if it's just one per person