Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image

Thread: Zombie or Manson playing first?

Default Zombie or Manson playing first?

Hey all. First of all, I'm new to posting here, so hello! Second, forgive me if this has been answered somewhere (I'm sure it has been, but I couldn't find it). I see that Zombie went on last at the Desert Uprising, but has there been a confirmation as to what they're going to do for the actual Twins of Evil tour?

Thanks! Looking forward to the Oct 19 Camden show. Definitely got the meet and greet package!

Administrator
    IN gOD WE TRUST
    Follow Cringeon On Twitter Add Cringeon on Facebook Visit Cringeon's Instagram Channel

As far as I know, Zombie should be playing last for this tour.

Yeah, Manson had said they had discussed possibly alternating, but, Manson decided to go first, that way they can get the concert to a quick climax... leaving Zombie to wind it back down at the close of the show :)

Manson is first, Rob Zombie is second.

I'm so glad Manson is first. I didn't want to have to wait through Zombie for him lol