Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: 2012/2013 VIP Meet & Greet Photos

Vodka. Grey Goose. Cold. petticoat's Avatar

If I was that chick, I would've engaged more in the scene, know what I'm sayin? lol...is that you Asset?
    Imagination is the real and eternal world of which this vegetable universe is but a faint shadow. --William Blake

^I'M A GUY. Damn that Llama for starting the rumor I'm a chick.
    I haven't had time to go to any concerts other than the SSMF. Too busy with work, but I'm not complaining because my job gives me the opportunity to interact with people like Manson.

Oh! Always assumed you were female ! Also, can you hire me? I have years of experience with kids (though none of my own) and have therefore served as mother, nurse, maiden, crone, psychologist, vomit herder, anger manager/soother, cooperation-encourager, negotiator, controller, creator, destroyer, and cheerleader. And that's just with teachers. The kids are a whole other story.
    Imagination is the real and eternal world of which this vegetable universe is but a faint shadow. --William Blake

^ I always assume everyone is male and my age, until I see a photo and only then do I realize not everyone is me. Hah!

As soon as Manson bent over she snapped it. it could have been a lot better if there were a couple more shots. I did go to touch him, but it was already over, he wasn't staying in that position for long. LOL they were making me laugh, tried not to have a goofy smile but It wasn't working. :)

6. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

All of these pictures are soooo perfect!

Add TongueTwistingStorm on Facebook Visit TongueTwistingStorm's Instagram Channel

I'm dreading my photos, since I hate how I look and I think my mouth was open. God only knows where my hands were and I have no clue where Manson was or what he was doing.

Looking back, I maybe should have had a couple drinks to take the edge off my shyness! I'm all embarrassed now...

Quote Originally Posted by AssetReign View Post
    ^ I always assume everyone is male and my age, until I see a photo and only then do I realize not everyone is me. Hah!
    Well, everyone could be you. Like, if you were a solipsisist, er, solipsisian, I mean a follower of solipsism.

TTS: I dreaded seeing my photos too! Don't be too worried, plus, beauty is from the INSIDE! Don't be ashamed or shameful, it's against the rules ;) (there's no rules)

Quote Originally Posted by Marsmind View Post
    As soon as Manson bent over she snapped it. it could have been a lot better if there were a couple more shots. I did go to touch him, but it was already over, he wasn't staying in that position for long. LOL they were making me laugh, tried not to have a goofy smile but It wasn't working. :)
    I like that your hand is sort of hovering right above his back, and your other hand in your pocket makes it look like you have a lady boner. Great pic!

It IS a great pic. And that's the most enthusiastic I've seen Twiggy out of ALL the pics I've seen, and I've seen a bunch.