Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 3 of 100 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread: Controversial Manson Fan Opinions?

Follow Heather Quick On Twitter Add Heather Quick on Facebook Visit Heather Quick's Instagram Channel

- Heart-Shaped Glasses, both video and song, is the most horrible thing Manson ever did

- I only care for Skold with his work out of the band

- Zim Zum and Skold are, by far, the worst guitarists that ever played with the band

- The High End of Low is a great record

- Don't want Pogo back

- Daisy Berkowitz is an asshole

- Phantasmagoria became an urban legend

Quote Originally Posted by Heather Quick View Post
    ...- Daisy Berkowitz is an asshole...
    He's kind of like that third Apple founder that sold his share of the company for 2,300 bucks, but the Apple guy didn't get booted by the other members and dedicate part of his life to suing and shaming Steve Jobs.

I don't like anything that went on with Manson during GAOG, but I do like the song Spade.
    I don't like Skold at all and certainly not with Marilyn Manson, but I do like the album EMDM.

Follow Heather Quick On Twitter Add Heather Quick on Facebook Visit Heather Quick's Instagram Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Willice View Post
    He's kind of like that third Apple founder that sold his share of the company for 2,300 bucks, but the Apple guy didn't get booted by the other members and dedicate part of his life to suing and shaming Steve Jobs.
    Exactly! lol
    He's stuck in the 90's. It's pathetic.

flyflyflyflyflyflyflyflyf

POAFF and SLC are essential MM records and a major part of why I think MM are cool.

Daisy Berkowitz did great work with the band.

The first and foremost thing that's stopping Marilyn Manson from making it back into the mainstream big time is his unappealing physical shape these days.

Except for one or two tracks on both albums, EMDM and THEOL suck monkey balls.

Evidence is one the best MM tracks ever. (I don't think that's controversial but thought I'd mention it)

MA >/= ACSS > POAFF > HW >/= BV > SLC > TGAOG > EMDM > THEOL

Overneath The Path of Misery is the best thing MM has done since the Holywood Era.

May post more later.

-them damn boots he wear all the time- for shame
    -them damn rubber pants he owns like 5 pairs [al·leg·ed·ly]

I like every single one of Manson's albums

Mechanical Animals and Holy Wood are good albums but there are to many filler songs.

As in Holy Wood he should have remvoed King Kill 33, Burning Flag, and A Place in Dirt and just have put Long Hard Road Out of Hell in there.
    Last edited by Mok; 10-09-2012 at 07:11 PM.

Hmm... What qualifies as controversial? Everything has been said here... Yes, Eat Me Drink Me was fantastic. The High End of Low wasn't bad at all. I guess an interesting opinion of mine is that I think the Celebritarian era (2006) is the most interesting. It has a lot of interesting music and sound files, from his site at that time, and the art was really cool.

Just saw this on Facebook. About Manson: Stephen Bier I don't wish him ill... i wish him DEAD!

Does someone really miss this miserable fuck in the band? For fuck's sake.

Where did he say that?