Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: [083]: Oct 29 2012 - Barton Colliseum - Little Rock, Arkansas, USA

Administrator
    "Captain Aids"
    Follow Norsefire On Twitter Visit Norsefire's Instagram Channel

Default [083]: Oct 29 2012 - Barton Colliseum - Little Rock, Arkansas, USA

29 October 2012
    The Edge presents Monster Ball 2012 with the Twins Of Evil Tour!
    Venue: Barton Colliseum

TICKETS FROM THE ORIGINAL DATE OF OCTOBER 6 WILL BE HONORED AT THIS SHOW! FULL DETAILS AND MORE TICKETS AVAILABLE HERE: http://www.edgelittlerock.com/pages/...ticle=10353282

http://marilynmanson.com - http://robzombie.com

Members Attending:
    • bodies35
    • Hazekiah

Kinda thinkin' about adding this one to my itinerary now. Hmmmm.

We will be there again I guess I looked up a map of the place on the fairgrounds site. it is so funny.

It is just past the farm & ranch, and just before you get to the cattle and goat barn.
    Last edited by bodies35; 10-28-2012 at 12:22 PM.

^ Bwahahaha! That is SO fucking awesome, this is going to be an EPIC show, lol. I'm on my way to Little Rock right now and thanks to some unwanted "help" from Greyhound I'll now be arriving at 5:30 am instead of NOON like I'd planned. Argh, this goddamned busline can't do ANYTHING right, ffs! So if anyone knows of any cheap-o motels in the area or something like that then lemme know, plz...otherwise I call dibs on the goat stable.

Haha, the "express" bus broke down en route & it took about 5 hours for the back-up to arrive so I wound up getting in town right around when I'd planned to after all, lol. Dragged my luggage a couple miles to the nearest, cheapest motel I could find & now I'm hittin' the shower & heading out to the show in the next few hours. Can't wait!

Speaking of which, Hazekiah's Official Twins of Evil Pregame/Afterparty is in Room 201 of the Motel 6 at 400 W. 29th St. in North Little Rock & is ALREADY in full effect so COME & GET IT, bitches!

Oh, and it should be easy to find...it's RIGHT next door to the Girl Scouts of America Tri-State Headquarters!

Muddy Knees

So Manson dedicated his set to Damien Echols. Pretty sweet. Love that those guys have such a strong bond. Bet it was a kickass show.

It sure was! Manson was on point and the band was tight and HOLY FUCK the mix was MONSTROUSLY HUGE. Manson's dedication of "Disposable Teens" to Damien Echols was a GREAT touch and definitely added some always welcome extra local flavor of piss & vinegar to the band's set. Zombie of course was badass too and they even added a good chunk of "Enter Sandman" to their White Zombie/Alice Cooper medley, which was superawesome. An all around awesome show and the heavily-costumed crowd left 100% satisfied for sure! Fuck, yeah. \m/

Alumni

Quote Originally Posted by Terrapin View Post
    So Manson dedicated his set to Damien Echols. Pretty sweet. Love that those guys have such a strong bond. Bet it was a kickass show.
    His dedication to Echols and the WM3 has been fantastic, which is why it still irks me that at a particular award ceremony when he tried to use the podium to talk about it, all the audience did was screws "play the beautiful people" and other such inanities. It was embarrassing and you saw how annoyed Manson was. He has never shouted about the causes he is involved with, instead quietly dedicating himself and using time when he feels it is necessary. The way so e of the 'fans' disrespected him that night when he was trying to teach them about something - really felt for him.
    Nineteen76Designs: Clients are; Rob Zombie, Sheri Moon Zombie, John 5

The meet and greet was so fun. I'm usually always telling everyone after a show "Manson grabbed my hand, etc." This time, during the photo op Manson grabbed my junk lol He was like, "I dont usually go gay but" lol

Sorry we left so soon after the photos Hazekiah. My friend said you were really nice.

Follow NapalmHeart On Twitter Visit NapalmHeart's Youtube Channel Visit NapalmHeart's Instagram Channel

What the fuck happened at this show? I mean, I usually enjoy live videos on YouTube, but... this show sounds like the best show in a decade!

The Love Song (live from the Rock Is Dead Tour 1999)

Hey, Cruel World...

Disposable Teens

No Reflection

Last edited by NapalmHeart; 10-30-2012 at 04:04 PM.