Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: [083]: Oct 29 2012 - Barton Colliseum - Little Rock, Arkansas, USA

Fuck yeah! \m/

Follow Scorpion On Twitter Add Scorpion on Facebook Visit Scorpion's Youtube Channel Visit Scorpion's Instagram Channel

Love Song from 1999 are the best!

The videos are excellent. Cool footage. Thanks for sharing.

Those videos are AWESOME!

Add Para-Noir on Facebook Visit Para-Noir's Instagram Channel

What's so great about these vids? Manson sounds exhausted and is almost constantly out of key :s

I'm on PM mobile with a crappy cell so I can't see the videos everyone's talking about in here. Someone's gonna have to explain the whole "The Love Song from 1999" thing to me, I guess. o_O

Muddy Knees

^The vids won't help. Have no idea what they are talking about.

Administrator
    "Captain Aids"
    Follow Norsefire On Twitter Visit Norsefire's Instagram Channel

I think NapalmHeart was just saying how good the videos were and titled it "The Love Song (live from the Rock Is Dead Tour 1999)"

Muddy Knees

^So time-traveling Manson has returned, huh? Might not feel the same from those vids, but I get ya now.

Follow Scorpion On Twitter Add Scorpion on Facebook Visit Scorpion's Youtube Channel Visit Scorpion's Instagram Channel

I don't know what he meant, but I know that I was kidding on top of his words.

^ Ohhhhkay.

Anyway, I've got a LOT of goodies to share from this show later! Manson's voice was a little blown out by the end of the show but that didn't slow him down or diminish the vigor of his performance AT ALL. Maybe it's just me, but I kinda like that whole nihilistic, FUCK-MY-VOCAL-CORDS-I'M-GOING-FOR-IT approach. I mean, not every show's perfect and sometimes you just have to work with what you've got left and muscle through that shit.

Quote Originally Posted by bodies35 View Post
    The meet and greet was so fun. I'm usually always telling everyone after a show "Manson grabbed my hand, etc." This time, during the photo op Manson grabbed my junk lol He was like, "I dont usually go gay but" lol

Sorry we left so soon after the photos Hazekiah. My friend said you were really nice.
    Hahaha, that sounds GREAT! Can't wait to see the pix!

And you guys were both really cool, it was awesome to meet you and a bummer to hear you had such a bitch of a time during the show itself. Glad the meet & greet salvaged the evening for you!

But I've got rare access to a flatscreen TV with RCA hookups in a hotel room at the moment so I'm gonna go watch a KILLER show right now.

;)