Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: [083]: Oct 29 2012 - Barton Colliseum - Little Rock, Arkansas, USA

^^

The pics came in from the Little Rock meet and greet. Your photos turned out well. Let me know your email address if you still need the copies and I can send them. I think there were 3 or 4.

Follow NapalmHeart On Twitter Visit NapalmHeart's Youtube Channel Visit NapalmHeart's Instagram Channel

I meant to say that he sounds fucking awesome in those videos, his voice is really close to how it was 1999 in those videos so I put that.

Didn't mean to cause so much confusion, I was just messing around...

Quote Originally Posted by bodies35 View Post
    The pics came in from the Little Rock meet and greet. Your photos turned out well. Let me know your email address if you still need the copies and I can send them. I think there were 3 or 4.
    Thanks, that's awesome! I'm Haz E Kiah on fb and that generally works best for me while I'm still on the road like I am at the moment, but if there's only 3 then I've got 'em. But if there's a 4th somewhere then I'm still missing it! Either way, thanks again. Glad you liked 'em, btw! I'm gonna work some magic on 'em and I'm waiting till I get ALL my Golden Ticket pix but otherwise I'm REALLY looking forward to posting them!

Have you put yours up anywhere? I'm sure we'd all love to see what went down. No pressure, though!

:)

Cool. Well, my pictures didnt capture my best side I think

It was still fun, and my friend got to sneak backstage. Glad the meet and greets worked out like they did.

DISPOSABLE TEENS
    Live in Little Rock, AR
    10/29/12