Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 2012/2013 VIP Meet & Greet autograph item(s)

Default 2012/2013 VIP Meet & Greet autograph item(s)

Hey guys, so for those who attended one, what did u have him sign? I'm having trouble thinking of what to get signed.. I was thinking the mask, but I want something I can keep nice and maybe frame? Any ideas?...

Get Manson to sign a birthday card, Christmas card or something like that, then put your faith in the US Postal service by mailing it to yourself. =)

OMG! HA awesome idea!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lydia View Post
    Get Manson to sign a birthday card, Christmas card or something like that, then put your faith in the US Postal service by mailing it to yourself. =)

Any time! =)

I had him sign this shirt that I've had for a couple of years. I intend to get it framed in between the photo and my ticket eventually.

Administrator
    Unkillable Party Monster

Quote Originally Posted by Manson101 View Post
    I'm having trouble thinking of what to get signed..
    Set up your own legitimate Hörse-Grooming company, and draw up a contract for its first employee. Fold the contract in a manner that leaves only the dotted line exposed, and give the paper to Manson for his signature. Pretty soon, 101, you are going to find yourself head of an exciting new empire.
    "the Serpent was more crafty than any beast of the field which
    the LORD god had made
    "

m e m e n t o m o r i . p o s t m o r t e m

7. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

Cool!
    Idk i'm thinking maybe get a print out of a picture on like decent hgih gloss paper, have him sign it to me then frame it ..

Quote Originally Posted by Willice View Post
    I had him sign this shirt that I've had for a couple of years. I intend to get it framed in between the photo and my ticket eventually.

Maybe a cool live photo.,, idk lol

Muddy Knees

Find an anatomy book. Rip out a page of the vagina and present him that. He'd love it.

I'm going to break the constructs of this thread a little bit, but fuck it maybe you'll get a tip out of this. I got Manson's signature back in 2000 on my hardcover Long Hard Road Out of Hell. Not something I'd frame, of course, but it's cool opening the book and having it there. Feels invigorating having the artist/author sign off on his life.

I was thinking getting my copy signed too but one it's a mess from reading it over and over, and I wanted something that I can hang or frame. Btw haha If I can find a book I will do that! As long as I can get 2 things signed haha I'm sure he'd do 2 if I brought that!