Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: 2012/2013 VIP Meet & Greet autograph item(s)

Add TongueTwistingStorm on Facebook Visit TongueTwistingStorm's Instagram Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Terrapin View Post
    Find an anatomy book. Rip out a page of the vagina and present him that. He'd love it.
    I thought about my Color Atlas of Anatomy or this ancient Medical Curiosities book I have, but both are in storage, go figure...

One thought I had was to print out the lyrics to a significant song in a way that could be framed... something I intend to do anyway. I'm torn, though.

Hmm.. Very interesting.... Maybe I can find someone who's photoshop skilled and get a pic, and photoshop lyrics into the pic..

I'm bringing and getting the original Mechanical Animals vinyl signed.

i was thinking to ask him to sign my book too, but maybe it is too much to carry

I was gonna buy Born Villain Vinyl but Hot topic sold out!

Follow Heather Quick On Twitter Add Heather Quick on Facebook Visit Heather Quick's Instagram Channel

First I wanted to have my Born Villain signed, but now I decided that I want to have my GGG Tour book signed. It's really cool and kind of rare item. Plus, on the back it has that gun crucifix and will look awesome to see that space filled with the signatures of him and Twiggy :D

I can get Born Villain Vinyl on Amazon and get it in a day.. hmm... tempting..

walking with it all day could be a pain though.. but would be cool to get signed!

If I was going to fork out the cash for this kind of thing, I'd seriously just get Antichrist Superstar signed.

That was my issue, I didn't want to carry anything so I just had the shirt they give you signed since I never wear white anyways. After seeing others with a vinyl or other I kicked myself, for what it's worth.

I have no idea what I'm going to get signed. I really don't want to be burdened with carrying anything the entire time of the early entry up until the meet and greet. I got 3 members of slipknot to sign a poster at Mayhem and it was torn and bent by my drunk ass within a couple minutes. I'm tempted to bring some random ass shit and when he asks why I'll say "No reason".