Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: 2012/2013 VIP Meet & Greet autograph item(s)

Maybe I'll just either deal with the mask or bv cd . Something not as large as vinyl carryingn all evening

Add TongueTwistingStorm on Facebook Visit TongueTwistingStorm's Instagram Channel

One of my housemates has been leaving his sex toy out in his room (which doubles as a smoking / computer room used sometimes by a 10 & 13 year old, so problem there)... his mother wrote him a note the first night it was discovered, referring to his "strange gadget" - when I first found it, my first thought was "autograph item!!".

Then, I realized I'd wind up explaining and having to say "rubber vagina" to Marilyn Manson. I'm gonna be nervous enough... lol

The thing with me carrying the vinyl around is that I have field tickets that night. It was seats or field. Anyways, I think I'll be able to keep it semi safe.

Quote Originally Posted by TongueTwistingStorm View Post
    One of my housemates has been leaving his sex toy out in his room (which doubles as a smoking / computer room used sometimes by a 10 & 13 year old, so problem there)... his mother wrote him a note the first night it was discovered, referring to his "strange gadget" - when I first found it, my first thought was "autograph item!!".

Then, I realized I'd wind up explaining and having to say "rubber vagina" to Marilyn Manson. I'm gonna be nervous enough... lol
    It would be awesome to hear how he autographed a rubber vagina without touching it tho.

Add TongueTwistingStorm on Facebook Visit TongueTwistingStorm's Instagram Channel

Quote Originally Posted by AssetReign View Post
    It would be awesome to hear how he autographed a rubber vagina without touching it tho.
    Well, it's just the note from mommy, referring to it as his "strange gadget", which I definitely plan on framing when I move out because I find it hilarious. No way in hell I'm touching the actual thing...

Hey guys I'm going to get a picture , and go to the local Walgreens and print it out on them machines on nice 8x10 gloss paper. Looking for a good live photo. Maybe with the pink makeup? Knifenmicrophone .

Vodka. Grey Goose. Cold. petticoat's Avatar

^ That's a great idea. Wish I would've thought of that.

I like this one.
    Imagination is the real and eternal world of which this vegetable universe is but a faint shadow. --William Blake

wow! very awesome!

I'm thinking something that shows his face.. but this one is killer!

If I had a second shot, I'd get a tattoo for the occasion. I always wanted "prick you finger..." etc on my back, had the font and everything but never did it. I was mildly jealous of the superfans that got to present him with his likeness branded onto their skin.

Then again, I might regret that in 20 years.